Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: got into a accident

Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    Maybe a fantasy or fear, but imagine ending up in the hospital unconcious when you are dressed and someone makes a mistake (or on purpose) about your original gender and makes some improvements. Could be subtle like...your blood test showed low estrogen so we increased it (no charge). :
    No charge? That IS a fantasy...
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Mom was right, always wear clean underwear, you might get run over by a bus.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

As soon as I realize I won't be able to get out of the way of that bus it won't matter how recently my underwear was laundered!