Thread: Feeling very feminine and girly today

Susanjane

Feeling very feminine and girly today

Yesterday my wife painted my toe nails, a lovely dark pink, and I did my finger nails a pale pink. I did them a pale pink as I can go out with them that colour when dressed in drab.Then she plucked my eye brows, which I do every day but managed to get some strays out that I can never see.
    I asked her to pick some dresses, skirts and tops from my wardrobe that she thought I would look very feminine in. This she did.
    This morning, I got fully made up, then put on my jewellery. I am wearing a black skirt that is cut on the cross, and about calf length. A pink top, which is low cut with a sparkle effect to it. Also I am wearing stockings, with a suspender belt and 3 inch high heels in black. I put a Wonder Bras on and it really shows my cleavage off.
    When I had finished I asked if it looked nice. She said I looked lovely and would give 10 out of 10 but then laughed and said 9.5. I don't suppose I feel ever look 100% passable as a female.
    My wife knows that I think of myself as a woman and she accepts me as a woman, so I can't ask for more than that.
    I feel terrific.
    Love

Susanjane.
    xxx

I like happy stories!
    K.

Sounds wonderful.

feeling feminine

Susan Jane,
    I feel feminine on the inside most the time, but to have a wife that will share your feminine side, encourage and provide support like that, you are a lucky girl, have a wonderful girly feminine day!

Susanjane,

It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship!

I would love to be in your situation, you're such a lucky girl. I can only wish my wife would start being more like yours. Sounds as if you're on your way to a very happy life.
    Ms Kanuchi

Susanjane
    Thanks girls for all you comments.

I know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful wife.

Love to all.

Susanjane.

xxxx

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Your wife sounds like mine! I'm thinking that she loves you, she wants to make you happy and she also enjoys participating in the fun!

Feeling feminine is so very important isn't it? It doesn't particularly matter if you pass or not (although of course for many, that's the goal) but it does matter that it makes you feel at peace with yourself or that you get that wonder feeling of self validation. Dressing is good for the soul !
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Susanjane, isn't it wonderful to have a wife such as yours? To have your wife pick out feminine outfits for you to wear is the absolute greatest! Be sure to give her a great big hug often!!

My dear late wife was such a person! When I told her about my CD activities, before we married, she asked if I went out in public as Stephanie. I told that I did not, as I was not good at makeup or fixing my wig. She informed me that she would take care of those problems, so that she could have another girl friend as well as a husband! We had over 40 happy years together, and Lord do I miss her!!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 09-27-2009 at 11:44 AM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!