Thread: a talk with the wife and she suggested

a talk with the wife and she suggested

The wife suggested I shave my arms,,,whooo hoooo,,and a great excuse if anyone asks......the wife and I was talking and got into the halloween costume topic,,told her if I was going to be this guy charater I would have to paint my arms and since I already bought the theatrical make up for this charater then we tried it,,the arm hair ruined the look it was suppose to do and my wife said well dear ,,looks like you will have to shave the arm hair off,,, she knows about my cd ing so no big deal,,, I do shave my whole body in the winter time but never the arms because thats seen,,,well now I get to rid the arm hair with a good excuse and if I keep them shaved and say,,well it never came back once I shaved them,,that would be just fine....
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

The only place that I have never seen hair come back is on the top of my head. But, good luck and stick with your story it sounds like a good one to me.

that's my story and I'm sticking to it....

so, what are you doing for Halloween? I have some photos of some ladies that went out only wearing body paint tops (met a couple of them in person one time, not that night ) but, had not thought of anything that would require arm painting.

Brina

Good for you!

My wife once critiqued my appearance, zeroing in on hairy arms - even though I had thinned the hair not long before. So, I've solved that problem by epilating my arms too now. Hair grows back slowly, random pattern and soft.
    Mary

Gold Member
    Ah Halloween...the best holiday ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Ah Halloween...the best holiday ever!!
    I will second that.

Cool!

Halloween gives us our easiest excuses. Isn't it great.

I live for halloween!

I shave during the winter too! Might just use that excuse too... Now what costume needs painted arms? :P

I wish I could shave, but I'm having surgery on my hip soon, so no shaving this winter. Besides, I have terrible legs and ware pants mostly.

I shave everything all the time and no-one said a thing. Now that I'm out at work and with most who know me it will not be a issue. Do it and if someone asks later tell them you and your wife like it, enough said.

Teri

I wouldn't use the "it never came back" line because that sort of sounds bogus. I would suggest just saying "I shaved them for halloween but once it was done I liked it better this way so I just kept doing it." That is if someone asks, which I doubt they will.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

...or say it started to grow back patchy looking so you kept it off. I think the main issue is going to be the stubble period after you let it grow... its going to look like you got caught in a BBQ explosion, but if you epilate or wax it will grow back thin and look normal.

i think Jive has the best answer. I have shaved the arms and it does come back. I shave most everything else and when the kids ask I just say I don't like the grey hair!