Thread: Small steps but...

Small steps but...

... a first outing for me. My lovely new partner and i were invited to a party where cd ing and fetish wear were welcomed. We walked from her flat to the party house, me fully dressed wig and all, still daylight just. Later in the evening I had to return to the flat to get my partner a fresh dress which meant a solo two way journey and finally walked home with her at midnight ish. While the distance between the two homes was only a couple of hundred yards on a busy estate, the 4 journeys mounted up. I was very nervous especially on the solo trip but felt great afterwards.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Did anybody see you that you know of?

Small, but important steps nonetheless. I'm assuming your partner is supporting you and knows it isn't just for the party?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Small, but important steps nonetheless. I'm assuming your partner is supporting you and knows it isn't just for the party?
    Thanks Tricia - yes partner is fully supportive and aware of all my crossdressing etc she did my makeup and sorted out the wig.She doesn't think it makes me any less of a man and I can now dress whenever i want around the house (when son is out - he knows but doesn't want to see me dressed).

Quote Originally Posted by SexyNatalie View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Did anybody see you that you know of?
    Hi Natalie. Don't know for sure other than three cars passed and one pedestrian. Didn't get any abusive language or anything like that.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 09-28-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: mergedposts.. please use the edit button rather than add another post..

great you both had a wonderful time and those small steps are so important as a foundation for your confidence, well done
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me