Thread: Fall will be here tomorrow

Fall will be here tomorrow

I know everyones weather situation is different but where I am at, fall will be making it's official entrance later today and by tomorrow, it's going to be cold, rainy and windy. I'm looking forward to a weather change, it will be nice to get a change from summer like weather.

But really, I'm looking forward to it because it's almost like getting a new wardrobe. In guy mode I can wear jeans and hoodies. But even more exciting, there are sweaters, camisoles and long skirts that I haven't worn in months because it's been to warm. So I, for one, am looking forward to it being cold around here so I can wear those things but I can also sometimes just throw pants and a hoodie over what I'm wearing if I need to dip out of the privacy of my room.

Anyone else glad that fall is here?

Ohh yeah!! I jumped the gun and got out the epilator a couple days ago.. Now that my wifes "have to pass as a guy in summer short" rule has expired!! Its 52 degrees out and I'm ready to fall into my cool weather fem wardrobe!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

epilator

Karren Here in Lake Havasu Az it's always "Shorts time" I keep em Plucked all year long and NO one says a thing.
    JoanAz

Gold Member
    it is in the high 40's today.
    The cool weather dropped in faster than an unwanted houseguest.

I am not sure how I feel
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Gold Member
    Yeah...fall has made it's appearance in IL as well. As much as I hate to see summer go, I do love the changing seasons, plus, as you said, i can now where the clothes that were too warm in the summer.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Here in Utah, 85 degrees today, and an expected 48 degrees tomorrow. I say goody!

Fall is my favorite time of year for dressing. I just love the beautiful fall colors and textures - of my clothes, that is. Yeah, nature is nice-looking too, I guess.

Kathi

Yes!! Yay fall.I won't sweat so much in my wig.I hate that.Not feeling very sexy when I'm pouring sweat and I don't even want to touch myself.Yuk.Its great to wear things you havnt worn in a while too.

I love the colors of this season and seeing the pumpkin patches as I drive by.The trees will start changing in a little time and Halloween isn't too far away Its great
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hurray for fall!!! We're just as happy here in Phoenix too! It hit a record high on Sunday of 108 but we've now entered fall and today we have a cold snap going. Only getting to 100 today. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    Karren Here in Lake Havasu Az it's always "Shorts time" I keep em Plucked all year long and NO one says a thing.
    Yeah!!! Too bad I don't live in AZ.... And my wife in PA.... Lol. Wait... AZ sports teams suck... She can move to AZ and I'll stay in PA!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'vebeen building up my AW0910 wardrobe for the last three weeks. Its fun
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Let's hear it for Sweater Weather!!!! Yipee!
    Malori