Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wore panties to work for the first time

Wear em about 98% of the time!!

Hi Betty - it is exciting when you wear panties to work for the first time and I would never go back to wearing anything else. I also wear stockings and suspenders at work all the time now and love the feeling of the suspenders rubbing off my thighs. Mind and keep those legs shaven for the full effect !!!!!!

I'm at work now with pink panties and bra, yesterday pantyhose and bra. Also painted toenails going on two weeks. It makes a boaring day at work more fun. Makes me nervouse sometimes I'm only wearing tshirt over bra.

I wear panties and thigh-highs when I can. I have to know what I am doing that day before I decide to wear them or not. I am a plumber, so I am always in different places and different situations. Yesterday and today, I had to dig a tunnel under a house to replace 10 feet of drain line. It was raining yesterday, and filled the hole with water. So I was crawling around in about a foot of mud and water. Not the ideal situation for panties and stockings. But tommorow will be different, maybe.

Gold Member
    I have been wearing panties 24/7 for at least 3 years. I find them much more
    comfortable than drab underwear. Only keep a pair or two arround for the
    once a year Doctor check up.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

small :)

Even my "guy" panties are small

I realized a while back that VS panties are the same size as the boy pants I was buying, but at a fraction of the price. Then I realized that if I was going to wear low-rise jeans, I had no choice but to wear low-rise panties!

So, I have a few guy pants left, but most of those are thongs or bikini, and they are wearing out. It will be interesting to see what I do when the last male pant is gone. Dr. visits will then be a bit more interesting .

Also, I think they are comfortable and just feel great, and they sure don't show under anything male. I can't see why we shouldn't all wear them all the time!

Tina

Smile What I was wearing at work

I drive semi trucks for a living.I was wearing a short denim skirt,thong panties,leggs suntan pantyhose and a pair of high heel shoes. I had this on while I was driving. I can"t wear this outside of the truck due to safety reasons.

Panties always

I was sitting here, reading and just realized that I have been going to my Doctor for the last 8 years, wearing panties. I wear them 24/7 and have since 2001 and just never think about wearing anything else. I don't wear loud colors, always white or nude, Doc has never given any indication that it was different or wrong, and what else would I wear? My only tidy-whity's are 13 or 14 years old and the band is probbly rotten, anyway.

Done the lot underdressingwise at work, including waist clinchers etc and popped in forms after hours.

On the odd occasion when I've worked weekends I've took a change of clothes and shoes and spent some of time fully dressed!

There is an excitement at pushing the envelope to start with, but in the end its just about wearing what feels natural and comfortable.

As alredy mentioned, why worry about wearing panties to the doctors office, they are like the ER staff and have seen everything. The only thing is the doctor will have to wrap their head around is oh, you have gender issues, OK, you are dealing with them, Ok, on with the reason for the visit. Don't worry about it.

Hugs,
    Alice

That reminds me... I broke my shoulder while playing football a couple of years ago. Tripped over my own two feet and landed wrong. A friend took me to the hospital and said he would stay there with me until all is well. He didn't know I was wearing a red lace thong, and niether did anyone else. I told him that he needed to pick up his wife and that I would be okay. Whew, he finally left. the nurse had to help me put the robe thing on. Yep, she saw the thong and smiled. Then I got wheeled to get x-rays. I was doing my best to keep my bum covered! When it was all over, the nurse had to help me get dressed as my left shoulder was broken. I was in so much pain, but all I could think about was the thong I was wearing.
    Turned out, the nurse didn't really care and didn't even bat an eye when she helped me put my shorts on.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What I wore to work

I am retired now, but it was not uncommon for me to regularly wear panties, pantygirdle, stockings to work under my slacks. Once in a while, I would even get up the nerve to wear my bra, but that made me so nervous all day that I didnt do it very often.
    As for my panties, girdle, stockings, I never worried much about it after doing it a few times. I always wore socks over my nylons, and I never worried about being noticed. My slacks werent so tight that the garter bumps showed, unless I was sitting, and then one would really have to look closely to notice them. But I knew they were there... Certainly made my day go by much better just knowing my little "secret".....

That kind of member Jamie Parks's Avatar
    I don't have much of a opportunity to wear my real clothes(girl clothes) at work. I do satellite installs so I am on roofs, crawl spaces all the fun spots. About 15 years ago I fell off a 1 story roof and sprained both ankles my partner of course took me to the local hospital(we were about 2 hours away from the shop) with all the pain and commotion I forgot that my toe nails were painted, at the hospital while sitting waiting my turn I remembered OH S**T I thought to myself I at that time thought that at least one ankle was broke so I told my partner that it was too busy there and lets just go back to the shop. I suffered for 2 hours back then double limped into the shop, filled out a accident report then drove myself home and of course my car at that time was a manual, hobbled up 2 flights of stairs, removed nail polish then went to my local ER. let me tell you how hard it is to limp on both ankles lol. But I obviously haven't learned my lesson I still keep my toes painted about 350 days of the year
    Last edited by Jamie Parks; 10-01-2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    Jamie Parks, the woman I was born to be

ive worn for 4 years , no longer own any male underware, only female.. ive been a catv/sat iinstaller, a mechanic and several other ocupations and wear either panties and a bra daily or a complete female outfit that is more androgynous and close enough to " pass" as male.. and not one question.. thongs and a pushup bra is my normal.. as i can fill a 34b/36A naturally, so for daily wear i dont need any forms, just looking into a waist clincher or corset soon tho.. when money beconme more available..

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bettysmith View Post
    What have you worn to work?
    Yesterday I wore to work a black and white knit skirt, a medium violet twin set knit, cute black pumps, accessorized with silver floral motif jewelry with stones in the same color violet as my top. Wore plummy eyeshadow which tied in with my outfit and looked great since it brought out the green in my eyes.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by bettysmith View Post

What have you worn to work ?

Betty

My wife bought me some men's underwear that is softer than normal briefs style underwear. And it's bright blue. Wearing it is like a half-way point - it's not as silky as panties, but still better than the boring normal white underwear.

The Playful Princess playfullprincess's Avatar
    in a town about an Hour or so outside of Melbourne, Australia
    I remember once wearing a pair of panties into school (I would have been 12) at that age we still had to sit on the carpet, and of course I was called out, I distinctly remember the boy sitting behind me saying that I was wearing 'barbie jocks!' (they had pink frills) luckily thats all the repercussion that I received (surprising at that age) and if memory serves me correctly I did wear a sports bra once as well but I think that went into my school bag about half way through the day, never worn anything to work though, this week maybe... although working on farm sites theres always a chance I may have to take a shower on site, oh well...
    -Love the Playful Princess XOXO

Hi Betty... and who made you do that...?

Smile

Yes, I wonder who ??

I wonder what is next ??

Betty

I wear thongs to work every day. I've also worn pantyhose, tights, and a sports bra. I'm hoping to get brave enough to wear a real bra this winter.

I wear panties and either knee or thigh highs every day all day unless I have gotten to the point of having to wear boxer briefs.
    Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moon light, well somebody told me you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend that i had in February of last year.

-The Killers

I posted something about this months ago. Since then I have worn women's panties to work almost every day. I wear them all the time. I haven't even bought any man panties in forever and don't plan on it.

It is my little way of staying in touch with my feminine side.

Today I am wearing women's jeans too. I don't wear really tight ones like I do when I'm fully dressed but they do feel and look good. I guess I'm pushing the envelop on what I can get away with. ;-)

Kisses,

Allie

I wear sheer tights to work everyday. In fact if I'm not wearing tights I feel uncomfortable lol. In fact there isnt many times im actually not wearing tights tbh, except for the beach, now that is going just a little 2 far

Smile

hello betty
    the more you go to work wearing panties you going to get to the point that's all your going to want to wear. to work now that its getting cold ill start back wearing my panty hose to help keep me warm .
    hugs brinda lynn

Good work! I remember the first time I did it too - it was really difficult to concentrate. But don't worry, the more you do it, the easier it gets. These days, feminine underwear is pretty much a regular part of life for me. I do still have male underwear because my wife likes it better and it can be more comfortable (ie. less restrictive).

For me, though, when I'm dressed as a male, if I have a VPL (visible panty-line), it needs to look like I could be wearing male underwear. And if I'm wearing a G-string, it needs to be absolutely invisible - even when I'm bending over or crouching (a whale tail is a bad thing for anyone ). It just makes me feel more comfortable.

That said, I used to work in a very open company and I wore not just panties, but dresses, skirts, stockings, heels, makeup - whatever; just never a wig (I wanted to maintain my identity at work). I didn't dress every day, just when I felt like it. It was wonderful. Though it was a little distracting for my team when I was conducting meetings.

I've also worked in a much more stuffy environments and only wore feminine attire on special occasions. Some said I was brave, though it never struck me that way, I was simply being me and if the company didn't like it, tough luck.
    Last edited by anna_thema; 10-27-2009 at 07:25 PM.