Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wore panties to work for the first time

Wink Wore panties to work for the first time

I wore panties to work for the first time yesterday !!!

I was nervous but excited , didnt do much work though.

What have you worn to work ?

Betty

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've worn pantyhose a few times just for fun.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

no panties

No way why would you do that panties are for girls only. Just kidding, i don't wear them at work it would bother me all day.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Smile Panties at work?

I wear panties almost all the time exept when i go to bed! Then i wear something silky ! I almost never wear male briefs anymore! I just can't stand the feeling of them on my body!
    Just a mistress of the dark wanting to have fun !

I love it when it gets cold, then I can wear a bra under my coat all day. I work outside. The only problem is that it doesn't get cold for to long in S.W. Florida.

Don't worry, you'll get used to it. And tights are brill when its cold!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

On the western shores of Puget Sound across from Seattle, Washington

Panties at work? Absolutely!

It started as an occassional thing, quite by accident actually. I had run out of clean whitety tighty briefs. So I sorted through my panty drawer for the most conservative pair that I owned. Vanity Fair’s Body Caress Panty. The first day went so well that it deserved a second and then a third.
    My bride caught the trend within the first week. Laundry day came and seven pair of black panties had accumulated and no whitety - tighties. She asked if I had escalated to wearing panties only. I acknowledged that while I hadn't issued a "policy brief" (LOL), that yes I was enjoying the benefits of wearing panties 7 by 24. She had some concern that detection at work could bring some adverse consequences. We talked about all of this and concluded that either black panties or dark brown panties were acceptable from a risk perspective. She gave me her blessing and I haven't reverted since.

But I have found a new and preferred variety of "workday panties" that have all of the attributes of Vantity Fair Body Caress with the advantage of a bit of lace on the side panels and a silkier nylon fabric - these are Vanity Fair Special Editions. I found them on sale at Macy's in mid-summer. Very yummy!
    Last edited by az_azeel; 09-29-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: rmoved part of the post that was posted in the panty thread

I wear panties everyday to work. Sometimes, especially in the winter I wear an All In One. On a couple of occasion I have worn a Bra, Suspender Belt, Panties and stockings. I made sure I was wear a loose fitting coat so they could not see my bra line.

However, Last December, I bought my first pair of breast forms. I thought they were a B cup but they were actually DD. I arranged to collect them from a CD friendly source. I knew that I could not wait to wear then so I made sure I was wearing a matching Bra and Panties that day. They fitted perfectly. Not wanting to take them off I put on, what I thought was a loose fitting Jacket and went christmas shopping. The jacket was not a loose as I thought and the shape of my bust was clearly visible. I did get a few strange looks from some of the other customers and I am sure i heard some woman whisper "Nice T**Ts". When I realised what had i happened the immediate thought was to rush out. But I carried on as normal and enjoyed the feeling that I was en femme under my drab clothes and that people noticed.

I still occasionally wear a bra to work but this normally restricted to the winter months.

Regards

Julie

I wake up at work. I have had on dresses ,polish, makeup, and bras. I have gone two hours wearing the dress and bra. Three hours in polish and all day in panties womens pants and even a blouse that was hard to tell if it were a mans or womans. Mascara and clear polish all day long.

it's a slippery slope... once you start, it sure is hard to stop!! not that you would ever want to!

Kisses,
    Jonelle

Pantyhose are great

I have had a few jobs where standing was norm and sitting was only at break time. Thank the lord for support hose. They helped me make it through many long day. I also wore pantyhose while working as a deck hand on the river boats...sure helps keep the legs warm. Lots of football referees wear them for the support and the warmth.

Pantyhose are becoming the in thing for men these days and there are more and more shops selling male pantyhose (not man-T-hose) pantyhose designed to fit men.

Nan

I wear panties quite often and when cool pantyhose.Also love wearing a bra and camisole but just on occassions.Clear lip stick and painted toe nails and occassionally some clear nail polish.Would love to come in one day dressed fully!
    Pattie

Panties, pantyhose and a short full slip. Nice feeling all day.

Wear to work

I wore stockings and panties to work under my uniform one time. It was hard to concentrate on work and sooooo exciting. At home I wear panties around the house and when I go to bed I wear some cotton panties. It just more comfortable to sleep that way now.

Jeannie

Quote Originally Posted by bettysmith View Post
    I wore panties to work for the first time yesterday !!!

I was nervous but excited , didnt do much work though.

What have you worn to work ?

Betty
    Betty, I have been wearing panties, thongs, bikinis to work for a long time. I really do not like to wear male underwear anymore, Heck as far as that goes i wear panties all the time no matter where I am going or doing.

For the last few years of my career I wore panties under my uniform. In the winter I would add pantyhose for warmth.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

yep i do

wear a thong and pantyhose to work alomst everyday.............

silk

I wear panties to work whenever I can - but I often have to use the fitness center and locker room and that kind of limits that activity.

I've been a member here for a while now, but this is my first post. It's hard for me to dress in the summer months, but I think I can get back into it now that the weather is becoming cooler.

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    Yep, me too. Every once in awhile when the office is empty of everyone and it's way late. I slide into an all in one and slip and do some office work. But only every once in awhile. dk

Everyday wear

Oh I love panties! I wear them whenever I can, which is almost always! I only wear man panties when I'm behind on the laundry....which gets done quickly then!

I also love to wear a slinky top under my shirt and often thigh high nylons. Many times it is all 3 at once! And yes it is soooo distracting!

I always keep my toes painted pretty and with daily shaving sensations - I always feel wonderful!

I have to be careful because I find myself walking down the hall as if on heels feeling everything, which can be very risky - "ahem...no sir I was just ah imitating someting I saw on t.v......."
    Last edited by RoxieInWa; 09-29-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I've worn thongs to work a few times, as well as pantyhose. It's fantastic! Though I'm often concerned of someone seeing the tip of the thong thus creating a rather awkward encounter.

Haven't done this in a while....thanks for the idea! Perhaps I'll slip something on for school tomorrow!

Panties all the time for me. few exceptions. i only own just a few pairs of guy briefs anymore, as opposed to over 100 pairs of panties.

kerryann

I am a fulltime wearer of panties usually silky

All is in my wardrobe now thanks to the misses is Panties, pantyhose, Etc... for work everyday. I no longer have boys undergarments (Spoiled)...
    Last edited by Leilani68; 10-01-2009 at 09:44 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

panty at work

I will wear panties pretty much all the time unless there is a chance I have to change clothes for some reason. like going golfing right after work.