Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever ...

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

Have you ever ...

One of our members has posted about wearing skirts, stockings, etc., while in "boy mode". What a minute, how can you be in boy mode when you're wearing feminine clothing? And BTW, I wish I had the guts to do the same, wear a mix of feminine and masculine clothing *all* the time.

Anyway, my question is, How many of you *do* wear a combo of feminine and masculine outerwear clothing all or most of the time? That's outerwear, folks, not underdressing <grin>

Cheers!
    Byllie/Bill
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

I try on shoes while in drab mode. Does that count?

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    I try on shoes while in drab mode. Does that count?
    Try on or wear them all day? Just trying on would not count.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

I don't really feel like I get into girl mode unless I dress all the way... I don't tend to wear panties or other underthings when I'm dressed like a male. Maybe that will change, but at the moment, that's just how I roll.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Well, for starters, I have long hair. I know it's not clothing, but it is part of my femme identity, and do wear it all the time, with my male clothes.

While I don't wear female clothes when in male mode per say, I tend to mix the genders in my day to day life. I've gone out in male mode with my fingernails painted and wearing girl earrings. I've never really cared what anyone thought or if they noticed. For me, male clothes is Hawaiian shirts and denim jackets, so I'm somewhat androgynous looking to start with.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

I frenquently wear womens jeans to work or shorts on the weekend.

i go out quite often to clubs and bars with womens jeans and panties on no one has ever noticed if they have no one has said anything ,i find it a huge turnon

I often do women's short with hose -- around the house.

I sometimes wear a "girlish" cowl neck sweater/fleece over my otherwise "guyish" jeans & sneakers. I'll get a look once in a while but I don't care. I also wear pink tee's and turtlenecks, too.

Being an artist, I feel doing this is an "Act of Art!"
    Malori

If you count womens jeans, count me in. I always wear them. I hace even worn a pair of overalls with "princess" written on it in silver glitter.

I wear women's jeans or shorts every day to work, usual with a polo shirt, and on occasion worn pantyhose with the shorts.

It would not be too unusual for me to go out wearing a simple mens t-shirt and a floor length skirt. But like the others I too almost always wear womens jeans, it's just more comfortable.

I've mixed in feminine footware and accesories... With my male clothing but never a skirt.. If I'm wearing a skirt in public I'm totally enfemme.. It the rules! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I only own panties so that is 24/7 to start with. When out and about I am wearing some type of women's clothing. It may be hiphugger jeans/slacks to a fem top and I always wear women's shoes(sneakers or boots)...except to work.

We have uniforms for work.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I wear skirts often, and usually with hose and maryjanes. My nails are long and usually painted. I also like scarves and jewelry. I don't use forms, make-up or wigs. I just like the clothes. In previous posts of mine I've described the reactions I get. However, in general I get very positive reactions from women - ranging from giving me compliments to giving me their email address.

Hi...
    Some of you will know what i do .Its not all the time yet........
    Okay . army boots . with a skirt . as i dont have or wear longs . a top all female of cause . my head gear . or scarve. (( have a look . head covers.com some neat ones ))
    earing s some times lippy & bib overalls plus my pinny . well i have to carry my hammer & bit s . now while doing building just not going up the ladders with high heels & a skirt on ...well i am a woman .........giggle ....
    ...noeleena...

Aspiring Member
    I will wear as much in the fem dept as I can get away with. Most always panties, sometimes bra and tank top and sometimes womens shorts or low rise jeans. However, I am not out and cannot afford to be.

I go out alot wearing bra, panties, nylons,blouse, wig, make-up and male jeans with female shoes. Havn't got around to buying girly jeans yet. So yes I mix and match.

I wear long acrylic nails all the time, and I have permanent eyeliner, shadow and lip color (the lips kind of faded and not so obvious). My eyebrows are shaped very femme, and my hair is long and (hopefully not too obviously) colored.

I always wear women's shoes, usually heels, up to 4" or so.

Sometimes I wear earrings, amd will probably go full time with that in the next few months.

I get a few questions about all this, but almost all comments are neutral to positive.

- Diane

I wear business casual all the time. That means ladies slacks or jeans, mens or womens tops/blouses, and womens shoes (usually loafers - I do not own any mens shoes). I DO love it as winter approaches and coats will be the order of the day so my tops will go from andro to full out fem blouses.

Jenn

I often wear womens jeans with a male shirt. I underdress in panties and or hose almost daily.
    Cary

Besides underdressing 24/7, I wear jeans knee highs and shoes most of the times but not all.

hugs,
    alice

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am in my late 70's, partially bald, and what hair I have left is cut to a 1/4 inch length. so I definitely look like a guy! But most of the time when I go out of the house to do anything I am dressed enfemme. Looking like a guy, but wearing feminine clothing. My late wife always did my makeup and fixed my wig, so I could pass. But she has been gone for over 4 years now, and I am at the "I don't care" stage. It is my life, and if I want to dress like a female (from the skin out!) but look like man, then so be it!!

Sorry, Karren, I know I am breaking the rule! But isn't that what rules are for? To break?? I believe Intertwined does the same thing I do, and there are probably several other CD's who do it also. I am presenting as a man, so I never use the ladies restroom! I have never had a problem anywhere I went. Sure I get "looks," and often "double takes." Once in a while even a comment! I just ignore all that! One point worth noting! When I go out to eat dressed enfemme, I find I usually get better service then when I am in "drab." And I usually get a better table! Let's hear it for skirts and dresses!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'll wear chinos or jeans, and an oxford blouse, or polo shirt with loafers going shopping, I have pierced ears, and almost always wear gold balls (love them) in both ears.
    It cuts down on hemming and hawing with salesladies about who I am shopping for

If I go any further than that I go full tilt.

nope

I haven't worn any women's clothing on the outside unless fully dressed.