Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went Out and Did It!

Thumbs up Went Out and Did It!

Last night my wife told me that the kids were going to stay in afterschool program today and that I should not worry about picking them up. She even told me it was good as I would have the whole day for me and be able to dress as much as I can and be myself. I said thank you honey!!
    Immediately I could feel my blood pressure going up. Somehow I knew that I was going to get the courage to go out and enjoy my full day as Koka.

Today I woke up around 5:30AM as usual; I proceeded to do my 20 minute meditation (although I could not get in the “gap” – too much anxiety), then I turned on my laptop and started doing some work and sending some emails. Around 7:45 AM I got in the bathroom and started my beatification by taking a long and comfortable bath, shaving my legs and all the parts that we girls need to shave. After the bath and applying my Love Spell Hand and Body Cream by Victoria’s Secret, I proceeded to put on a nice and silky thong, put on my jeans and t-shirt, had some breakfast with the kids, then I headed to the bank to get some cash in order to buy some new eye liner and nail polish.

By the time I came back, my wife was leaving home for work; we kissed good bye and whished each other a good day. She looked so beautiful with her new dress and super high heels she bough herself recently.

I started putting on my make up, nail polish, and once done I started trying some outfits and thinking about leaving the house for a trip to Main Street in Flushing NY. I decided to put on a nice pair of black tights, with a jean miniskirt, my nice zebra style high heels and a nice and warm cotton hoody top – very chic. I grab my purse, glasses and got in the car and headed to Main Street. I was so nervous but at the same time so happy to be out as me.

As I walked the streets of Main Street, I could see people minding their own business and also people looking at me but not in a strange way but I guess kind of admiring my outfit. ( I want to believe that). As I was walking, one guy approached me and said to me “good morning sweetheart” – I replied with a soft and feminine good morning (very chic). It was awesome to feel that I was able to inspire someone to come to me and actually talk to me. It felt great. I walk the streets for over 45 minutes, I even got inside a cosmetic store and browsed around until I decided to come back to the car and get back home. Today we had a nice day in New York and actually I was able to open the sun roof , windows down and listen to loud Madonna’s music and I felt like the most beautiful and sexy girl in the world. It was just great!!

I am attaching some picture of my experience today and I encourage all the girls out there to go out, be you, and have fun. Don’t be afraid. Now I know that I have no choice but to accept who I am.

Love

Koka
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad you had a good day. You look gorgeous in that outfit.

You look fantistic. Now wonder your were approached and complimented. Sounds like you have a suporting wife and an adorable family. Best wishes and many more outings. It must feel amazing.

Racheal Ann

Thank you!!!

Miniskirts are electric JennaByNight's Avatar
    Damn, girl! You're hot! Great to hear if your adventure. Someday, it'll be me! :-)

J

you sound like you had a good time

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    Will like to say that you look great!!!

Great job on going out and congrats!!!

Elizabeth

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Koka, you have someone very special in your life to give you the opportunity to be you.. a big thank you to her.. you look very cute in your outfit..and yes its not surprising a gentleman noticed you.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]thank you for sharing..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Hey, Koka, that genie ain't never going back in the bottle! so nice to hear another success story
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Wow girl! You look about twenty years old yourself.

With your face and your figure there is no way you have kids! Did you marry an older woman who already had kids? (Nope! Don't! No way do you tell her someone said that!!! You'll regret it for a really long time!)

It sounds like you had a fun day! If this is your first outing, welcome to girl world!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Where did you get the shoes?!?!?!?!

I love your outfit, it makes you look very pretty. I want to know though where did you get those shoes?!?!?!?! I love that color, which I bought a new white dress today. I'm an 16 dress size which I believe is large in womens dresses depening on brand. I would love to loose some weight and fit into a smaller dress, but atm I am stuck with what I have; I sorta have a pudge for a belly and I think it's because of all the soda I drink.

It sounds like you had a great day being yourself koka and your pics look great

I would have talked to you too! You look like a GG in your pic's
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

WOW!!!! You sure look great.

Hannah,

My wife got those shoes at Mandee. They are beutiful and very confortable to wear.

Koka

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    you look fantastic

Aspiring Member
    Koka, you looked awesome. Loved your outfit and it sounds like you had a wonderful time. I hope to do the same some day. Hugs

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Wow! ..... in the first two pics you have really "got it going on"! The look, the pose, the clothes, and a very feminine face. You have youth on your side and you are very pretty as well .... a very good combination. I agree ... very chic!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you had a great day.Looking good girl.

Gold Member
    I can see what they were looking at. You look great!

Shoes!!

Is that a website or a local store? I bought some pretty shoes last night. Here is the website; I got them in silver.
    http://www.payless.com/store/product...ze=5.0,Regular

Gold Member
    Koka. you look fab and very pretty. Glad to see you had such a wonderful day, and your smile says it all.

Shoes and Dress

I'd be hitting on you there girlie.

You look very good! It's great fun to get out and when you get positive reactions even better.