Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Started with A Single Item?

Aspiring Member

How Many Started with A Single Item?

I've seen posts on here about the first item that you tried, and became curious about how many started with a single item and graduated to full crossdressing vs. those who wanted to fully dress right from the start. For me, in early childhood, I had wanted to wear tights and pantyhose, didn't try them till about age 14. Started adding my sister's heels to the mix a couple of years later, but didn't really consider anything more than that till my late teens/early twenties, when I started to find stories about crossdressers and decided I wanted to wear more than just heels and hose, although they always have been my favorites. So what are your experiences?(Forgive me if this is a repeat topic)

I remember being very young, probably 6 or 7, and i would sneak out of bed to my sister's room and steal her panties. After that it stopped for several years until i was probably 14 or so. I found a suspender belt. I remember thinking "what a strange bra..." still don't know how i realised what it was as at 14 my experience of women's clothes was rather limited! From there i started again.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    yeah i started with my sisters one piece swimsuit that was drying over the bath.wasn't long before i was raiding her room for dresses and knickers

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Elise View Post
    Ha, I love the story about suspenders! I was interested in checking out panties in the house -- but came across suspenders in a drawer and had the exact same experience.....

oh, you would have laughed as you saw me try to figure out what they did!!
    Yeah i remember thinking "these must attach up here... hang on... but there's the same attachment each side??...OHHHHHHH!"

It's funny when I think about it, but I got back into dressing about 3 years ago, after a long time out. Just some panty hose--at first. I'll keep a pair in the drawer. Well, I should have a bra, too. Add a piece here,then there, and I tell myself--just a large zip-lock bag, that's it! Whatever I can fit in it. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuurre Now, I need a whole closet to hold all my "stuff"!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

High Heel Lover
    I started by trying on my mom's shoes out of curiousity. It went from there to her 1 piece bathing suit, nylons, panties, and bra when she wasn't around. I was probably 12 and still able to fit her clothes without stretching it and her knowing anything. Then I started again after my mid twenties when I moved out by owning a pair of 3 inch stilettos. I love shoes and I really have to control myself from purchasing too much clothes. It gets compulsive at times.

Dresses

I actually started out wearing dresses. I found my sisters stash of old clothes she wore when she was younger. I tried on a few of the dresses and they fit and I loved the feel; I loved the puffed sleeves and the twirly skirt. I would let it flow around my legs for a couple minutes before taking it off.

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    I began with panties and slips. My mom had some old slips in the bottom of my dresser. I found them one day along with some panties. Tried them and the rest has been ecstasy!

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I started fantasizing when I was 10, and then moved on to stealing a dress my cousin had when I was 14. Then, my other cousin moved out after a summer stay, and I snatched a brand new bra that she had left behind. Still don't understand why I grabbed it, it was pure instinct, lol.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Early on I found a fusia dress that I kept hidden for some time in my room to later find it gone. After that the laundry hamper was my friend. Mom knew but kept things picked up and never said anything.LOL Now with my transitioning she must remember those incidences.

Teri

I started when I was 5 I remember having to stay at my aunts house because I had measles and on my way back from the little boys room I spotted a pair of nylons ,I had often seen my mum putting hers on so I sneaked them into my bedroom and tried them on WELL I WAS HOOKED ,LINE, AND SINKER the feeling was so natural, I never looked back

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Shoes!

From first memories, cute and stylish shoes get my attention before just about anything else.

Start at age 4. We were in the midst of WW II and kid's shoes were simply unavailable; Mom and I would look in the stores every time she went shopping. Finally we happened on a pair of Mary Janes, which she let me try on. They fit. Mom said they were really girl's shoes, but for lack of anything else, Mom bought them. I did get a few snide remarks from playmates, but I thought they were pretty. Wouldn't have known it at the time, but this was at the beginning of a lifelong love for pretty shoes.

Just after the end of the war, two of my playmates - brothers - fished several pairs of heels out of their mom's trash. We had a ball trotting around in those shoes, until she found out. She made it clear, our kind of fun was reserved for GRILS!

A year later another playmate showed me her new Mary Janes. I told her how nice they looked and how nice they made her look. She asked if I'd like to try them on. Would I ever! I still remember how they felt. Good to my feet. Great to my inner self. What a shame Sonja needed her shoes back.

Fast forward 63 years. I feel so good in a dress or skirt; I need to dress often. But my first focus remains shoes. I count 17 pairs in my closet, from 2-in pumps to 4-in sandals. Often when I dress, I'll assemble the rest of my outfit around the shoes I've chosen to wear.

DaisyG

I started with my mom's high heels, and the I thought I should try her stockings also, and I fell in live with both. For many years, that was the extent of my crossdressing, but I found that it just wasn't enough. I wanted to go out in public wearing my stockings and heels, and of course that meant I needed to fully dress. Once I did, I knew it was meant to be. I now love to completely dress female, even though I don't get to do it as much as I'd like (which would be all the time).

My first Item

Well, my mother said she recalls when I was around 5 yrs. old, that I used to try on her pumps, and dresses. But my first recollection is from when I was around 10 or 11 yrs. old, trying on her lovely nylon rht stockings. I vividly remember taking a pr. to my room, slipping them on my legs, and the most wonderful feeling swept over me. It wasnt long before I had to try on one of her girdles to hold the stockings up properly.
    Well, that opened the floodgates. Next was her panties, bras, slips, etc.
    Mom is a very "petite" woman, only wears a size 5 pumps, so as much as I wanted to wear her shoes, It wasnt long before I could no longer fit into them. Her stockings also became too small, but I still wore them because...Like so many of us. It was all I could get....
    I suppose it was because of my early experiences that girdles and sheer stockings are to this day very essential for me in my daily dressing.....

started in mother's undergarments

I started as a pre-teen, trying on my mother's undergarments, didn't have any sisters so no options there.
    I have an openly gay cousin so I knew what kind of reaction I might get if I was caught, not good.
    I went through a panties and nylons [and shoes] phase a few years ago before I got it back under control.
    Now, I'm building a wardrobe of day clothes and wanting to learn how to do make-up.....

I always had a love of long hair.

One day it occurred to me all I had to do was go buy a wig if i wanted to feel and enjoy the long hair. Ding Ding Ding!

the rest of the out fit soon followed
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

my first was a bra when I was around 7 or 8. I loved the way it felt and wanted to wear it always. I had no idea that it would lead to where I am now.

my first time

it started off with my moms one piece bathing suit. she did'nt wear it much if at all. then it was on to this lovley one peice teddy. it was blue with black lace all over it. then on to a pair of red satin panties that had friday written on them. and the rest is history.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, started with a single item: panties.
    Not sure where it will end...

my first piece was a friends sports bra, but technically it wasnt the first item but dont see the panty hose i used as drag for swimming training as a cd item, it was just another tool of the trade, same with tights, full body 1 piece suits, and anything else we could use to slow us down and make us work harder..

I can't remember what sort of stuff I got my hands on when I was still a teenager, but my interest in crossdressing got reawoken fairly recently, when a girl I was with got me to wear her panties while we did "stuff".

She let me keep the panties afterwards, and so I consider them the first "item" that I ever owned.
    [SIZE="1"]
    I'm going in for the kill...
    [/SIZE]

I always wanted to tie my hair up, so I let it grow as far as my parents/school would allow and would spend hours in the bathroom playing with it. The clothes seemed secondary, but my first article was one of my mom's dresses.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    It started with my mom's pantyhose. As a teenager I loved the chances I got to wear pantyhose. Still love it today which is probably why I'm wearing pantyhose right now.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Started with pantyhose when I was about 5 or 6.. did nothing more for about a decade then bought a thong leotard when they were all the rage.. then I guess over time it has just grown from there.

I was maybe eight or so. Went to a family friend's house to play. Out of fun, she put a dress on me, did my hair (my hair was quite long), put on some makeup and I pranced around like a little girl. From then on, I wanted to try on anything girlie. The behaviour would stifle for awhile, while I was married. But, there were times when the family was gone and I would put on my ex-wifes panties and lingerie. While married, I would sometimes buy lingerie with the excuse that it was for the wife. But, really, it was for me.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]