Thread: What is your favourite make-up item and your favourite clothing item?

Banned Read only

What is your favourite make-up item and your favourite clothing item?

My fave make-up is lipstick and clothing is a classic black leather miniskirt.

Platinum Member
    i have to go with the lipstick too .... my fav . clouthing ohhhhhhhhhhmy push up bra that helps me and the little ones with the cleavage.....

My Favourite is my white vintage slip which I wear to bed most nights and my other favourite is my blood red nail varnish.

(I also like skirts, dresses, tops, stockings etc etc etc )
    [SIZE=4]
    I COULD BE THIS....I COULD BE THAT
    I COULD BE HIM.....I COULD BE HER
    I COULD BE HE......I COULD BE SHE
    I COULD BE ANYBODY

CRUNCHIE xx
    :Power: [/SIZE]

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Lipstick/mascara

Pantyhose/heels

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    My fave is nail polish, doesn't really matter what colour, but it's also a right royal pain in the rear. I mean, all that time and effort to get it just right with no smudges or streaks for the whole 10 fingernails, just to have to take it all off again before going to work. Thank god for toe nails and socks!

I think lipstick would be very popular as its the only makeup that's easy to put on, easy to take off and is ultra feminine. Goths wear nail polish at work but I've yet to see one wear lipstick

Clothes wise, I've changed from my little black velvet skirt to er ... a little black velvet '3 layer ra-ra' skirt. Extra gorgeous yummy velvet in the same length skirt!

Oh, and my fluffy yeti boots. with hold-up stockings. and my wig. and ....

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tammy~
    Oh, and my fluffy yeti boots. with hold-up stockings. and my wig. and ....
    and then?? I like that top in your avatar.... you think it would look good on me?? Yes?? Ok, that's good.... I have it right here

Velvet addict.....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Make up?....I love mascara because even though my eyelashes are already long, they look so much better with color on them.

Item of clothing?.....can I have two?...I adore bras, all types. I also love those sweet little feminine summer cardigans like in my avatar....oh and classic sweater sets too.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

teresa mary jane

lipstick!

i have well over 100 tubes of lipstick in red shades... im not bragging , im just strait up neurotic... i bought some no name brand of lipstick at the liquor store because they were selling it at the counter.... i was thinking..."what the hell is a liquor store selling lipstick right at the counter? right next to those exotic five dollar crack lighters and altoids???? anyway, im rambling....
    my favorite brand of lipstick is mac... its been a hobbie of mine for the past few months to look on line and on e bay for discontinued colors... like mac rocker.. a dark red matte lipstick w/ glitter with a hint of vanilla.... oh... my 6 inch glitter red mary jane style oxfords. i love them even though i usually end up carring them aroud by the end of the night. i have like 100 pics of me at dressed to thrill in vegas with my shoes in my hands.... dorkafied masta!
    ~tMj~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tammy~
    My fave is nail polish, doesn't really matter what colour, but it's also a right royal pain in the rear. I mean, all that time and effort to get it just right with no smudges or streaks for the whole 10 fingernails, just to have to take it all off again before going to work. Thank god for toe nails and socks!

Clothes wise, I've changed from my little black velvet skirt to er ... a little black velvet '3 layer ra-ra' skirt. Extra gorgeous yummy velvet in the same length skirt!
    I do my fingernails with clear wet shine nail polish and my toenails are permanently done with gold nail polish.

I love wearing lace top stay ups stockings. Lately I can't go anywhere without wearing a cami.

Just yesterday I bought myself a '3 layer ra-ra' skirt in very berry colour and didn't want to take it off.

Luvya

Eye shadow and my pink satin robe.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

My favorite make up item : a pink glossy lipstick
    and clothing : probably my pair of jeans, a Levis "EVE", in W27L36 - love the way i look wearing it !
    Alise ..... from froggy land !

My Faves

Zoom Lash Mascarra by MAC--Ok any Mascarra, love that full lash look

Some Mary Jane Pumps, 3 1/2 in love those shoes.