Thread: Big Step

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

Big Step

Had a big step on Friday.

Here is little background, I've been going out with a wonderful woman since the end of May. She has known about Rachael right from the start of the relationship, but was unsure about meeting her.

So on friday my GF came to stay at my place for a couple of days. So we did the usual couple thing and on friday eve decide to have quiet night in. So there we are watching TV and then my GF asks to meet Rachael, which slightly throw me.

After abit of discussion just sure she was really sure about it. I got change into full Racheal mode. I think I was more nervous tan my GF . So there was no running or screaming. My GF was ok with Rachael, ok so I was only Rachael for just over an hour (didn't want to push it) but my GF meet Rachael and wasn't freaked by her.

So there another big step done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Great first step! I know that 'OK' can mean a lot of things, and I hope it's something you'll be able to build on together. Let us know how you get on next time. Take care!
    Luv Chrissie
    x

Good for you Rachael, she sounds accepting. Good luck and hope she will asked for Rachael more often.

Teri

Aspiring Member
    That's great Rachael. What's next?

That's awesome Rachael. Congrats to both of you.

Great stuff, I'm pleased your first meeting as Rachael went so well

It sounds like you are off to a fine start with your GF

Thats great Rachel, long may it continue

This is great! Congrats. Pressure + anxiety levels must have gone down.
    If only my wife would want to meet Adelaide....
    A.

Thats excellant news Rachael.. sounds like your on to a winner with this girlfriend...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great firts step. I hope things go as well as you tell

Hi everyone, thanks for the support

Just to let you know the my GF is still ok about seeing Rachael, she has even offered to do my make-up

But as always I'm taking small steps, not wanting to rush this and spoil it for both of us

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

You've had a great start Rachael. I would definetly take her up on the offer to do the makeup.

Wonderful news!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Update

OK here is a bit of an update.

Me and my GF spent a long weekend together, and Rachael came out again, this time my GF told me she wanted to do my make-up, which by the way was great. She also painted my finger nails

Rachael was out abit longer this time, but we agreed a code word between us so my GF could let me know when she my male half back, which work well.

I'm feeling happy at the moment

: