Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slap ..... How Long ????

Aspiring Member

Smile Slap ..... How Long ????

Ok I'll say sorry for this thread before I start it

I'm sure it's been done before ...............it's bound to have

I think the title says it all, How long those it take you put you're slap on?.......you're make up, you're face on, get dolled up.
    There's lots of different terms for it, just depends were you live

If you don't bother with wearing make up then you don't know what fun you are missing

How long does it take me? .....Usually about 15....ish minuites, However if going out in to public veiw or taking a photo then usually about 30 - 40 minuites.

Like I say this is bound to have been done before but I've not noticed it so I'll give it a try.

love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
    40 min for a crap make up job, but that's all I know how to do with the little I have. To go out? Let you know if I ever get that far. Need lots more time before I get there. Practice...

Aspiring Member
    Tristen, I'm going to disagree with you for the first time now, I have just had another look at you're piccie on the photo thread and trust me you look spot on for going public now. That looks to be just right .......honest

I'm the one is is a heavy handed with the slap, mind you I have a lot to disguise it truely is a big job you know.

I think I'm going to have to come over there and get you out, or you can come here and we'll go to a roses bash

lots of love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
    Bash? Hmm.. I could be up for that

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    If I can safely jump in here . With all my practice getting ready for work it now only takes about 5 min to do my eyes. I probobly need to add another 15 if I do the rest.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Having only just started out in the last couple months, I'm lucky to get it done in under an hour. But that's one fun hour! It's the eyes that slow me down, especially if I'm trying to put on lashes.

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Billi49504
    Hmmmm! Last night I worked on it for an hour. But that includes the time the wife is showing me how to do something better. I know I'll never be a doll, but according to the wife, who used to be in retail, I look a lot better than a lot of her customers.
    The hardest part for me is the eyes. Trying to get them looking right. I've been working to get the smokey look. Not very good yet, but it sure is fun trying.
    One thing I've noticed about makeup, we all may not be artists, I'm not, but we all enjoy playing with art and colors. It's fun....Billi

Amelie
    It takes me about 30 -45 minutes to do my make-up. Then again, I always have something that distracts me, the TV, listening to music, or my BF coming in and bothering me. But 30 minutes is about right.
    Amelie

30 minutes if all I am going to do is hang around home. 3 hours to go clubbing but that includes shaving and doing the nails.

GypsyKaren
    I can shower,shave, and do my make-up in about 45 minutes or so. It takes my wife 2 hours to get ready for anything. I think GG's have a slowpoke gene built into them.
    GypsyKaren

Took me 4Hrs last Sat but most of that was trying new ways to get my eyes right my right eye ok but to match the left no chance left hand puts it on the mirror I need two right hands
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

girl next door
    I fall into the "don't know whatcher missin'" category. I have only had the opportunity to make myself up once or twice...mostly b/c it would take me over an hour to do it. Perhaps its just a matter of practice, I expect I could get it down to a half hour in time.

Practising Drama Queen LaurenMar's Avatar
    At least 20 minutes up to 40 minutes if I want to have my photo taken.
    All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
    --Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)

About 30 min, but when I have the time I'll take longer just to enjoy the experience, It's fun !

Today, it took me almost a 1hr to get dressed. Took the longest for my nails to dry, because I did one hand first, let it dry, then did the other hand.

It takes me 45-60 min to apply make-up and dress, that is if my nails are already done, That can take an additional 30 mins, drying time you know. But isn't it all worth the time? This is the time I enjoy the most, watching as the tranformation takes place...

If only I could do it more often.

i dunno. If I have the right light, it's maybe 30 mins for makeup. To go the whole 9 yards takes me a nice 2 hrs so far.

A girl in the works

Make up????

Hmmmm, most I have done is lipstick, and tried eye liner and pencil, once. Almost poked out my eye. Have been told that the eyes are the hardest to do, but I haven't tried the rest yet, anyway. Not sure if I fall in the "don't know what I'm missin" collumn or not, will let the rest of you decide that one for me, I guess.

Ariel
    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

If I'm not going out or just visiting a friend I will do "day makeup" which takes only about 15-20 min or so.

If I'm heading out at night, then it takes me about 45 minutes. For night makeup I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. Everything has to look just so...

45 mins on average,nails add another hour at least(dont forget the tosies!).
    i should have been an artist sometimes i think i could give Da Vinci a run for his money or should that be Picasso!?
    Record for un-make-upping= 10 minutes,when i hear a key in the door!
    Man!...Feels like a Woman!

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Honestly it takes longer for me to decide what outfit to wear that night .

I'm getting pretty good at the make-up thing , Average 15-20 min.

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    Today was my scheduled appointment to have my own hair styled, the appointment was at 9AM. I was up by 6AM, picked several outfits, long bath, make-up, changed outfit 3 times, total time 2 hours. It took about 30 minutes for the makeup, wanted it right. The rest of the time was spent being a girl.

Melissa

PS Appointment went well, hair looked great.

Wow, it takes people that long?

Most of the time I just put on foundation, eye colour, eyeliner and mascara and it takes me all of about 5 minutes.

Sometimes I don't bother at all like if I'm not going out in public, or at cheerleading practise (it just gets smudged by the sweat...)

about 15 to 30 min and thats if im not rushing
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

I had done my nails earlier so I'm not counting that.

From start to finish it took me about 30 minutes to do my make up. I know it's far from perfect but I must admit it's getting better every time I try it. Since I don't have a wig yet I threw on one of my wife's broad brimmed hats and it made a huge difference.

Then......

My wife said, "would you like to watch me put on make-up?"

Took her about 5 minutes and it was perfect.

I guess practice does make perfect!

Pip