Thread: oops i did it again!

oops i did it again!

Hi Girls,

I went out again. It was awesome. Although the weather did not cooperate much this time, I still managed to go out and be a girl among all my fellow human beings. For whatever reason, I could not be ready by 10:00 AM as I had it planned, therefore; I could not go to Manhattan so I decided to walk the streets of Queens. I wore a nice elegant outfit with my new Steve Madden shoes that I bought at a new DSW Shoe Store in Long Island. They were 70% off and ended paying only about $21.00. I could not go wrong with that price.
    Once I arrived to the public parking lot I noticed it was drizzling so I grabbed my umbrella and go out of the car and headed to a pharmacy as I was looking to get me those medicated vitamin C Halls to refresh my throat. I did not want to catch a cold.
    I walked on the streets for about 1 hour, then the sun came out and all of sudden the weather was getting hot and I started to sweat. I did not bring any make up kit with me so I decided it was time to get back home and relax.
    Here are some pictures of my adventure for you to enjoy. I still don’t feel confident or brave enough to ask someone to take me pictures while I am walking on the street. Who knows, perhaps the next time I go out, I will have someone taking pictures. It seems that this time I did a better job with attitude,I was not really noticed.
    Anyway, as I stated on my previous post, if you are wondering how it feels to be a girl walking on the streets, let me tell you, It is sickening awesome!! - A mix of adrenaline, fear, happiness and sensuality. Do it !! – You will love it !!

Kisses

KK
    Attached Images Attached Images

You look awesome and although it was a short trip I know how good it feels. Good going

You look great!

Glad you had fun.I can relate to the pic with your stocking tops and garters showing...my mode as well!

Hi Koka,

I told you how wonderful it is to go out en fem, and you look absolutely fabulous. I just love the picture of you in the car with your stockings and garters showing. I took a drive today and went for my makeover and photo session. The weather was nice for the drive up so I put the top down on the car and hiked my skirt up so that it looked remarkable like your picture does. What a feeling as the trucks drove past me and honked their horns. Gosh I felt hot and sexy.

Nicole

You look great! Getting out is such fun!!
    Kristen

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    You totally cute girl. Love the SM's and that short skirt when in your car, great pic! Thanks for sharing.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones