Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what to do?

what to do?

I have a dilemma! I have just took a new job in a new state and am here all alone! Cool now i can dress whenever with noone around. My nail polish and lipstick on the bathroom vanity and noone to hide it from. Today I want to shave my legs. Here is the problem. I met a girl and may meet her for dinner. What happens if things go well? Will I be a freak with a fresh shaved body? I need to be me but still want to be an attracktive mate to the opposite sex. She has never seen me hairy so it won't be a change. So should I shave or wait?

Gold Member
    Shave...believe it or not, many women loved a man with a shaved body. They love the smooth feel as much as you do.

I Love to be fem
    shave because if she hasn't seen you then she won't know anything different, if things go well it shouldn't be a problem because there are a lot of guy guy's out there that shave for various reasons. plus a lot of gg love men clean shaven

It looks like you need to make a decision as to what is more important to you Dana.

Survey says "Shave"

Yes shave, why would you want to be hairy again. Shave everything that you would normally shave. Be you.
    Jeanna

Aspiring Member
    I agree that you should go ahead and shave. The next question is where you met this lady that you are going out with? If you met her through work, then you may want to be somewhat cautious in what you let her know about your hobby. Most people don't give being shaved a second thought and she may not as well. If you become intimate, then you may have to let some information out. Good luck in your relationship but don't let the absence of body hair slow you down.

I agree with the others: just shave.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hi Dana-

I'm with what the other girls have said, go with what feels right for you, not for someone else. By things going well, I assume you mean getting lucky. Either she'll accept you, or she won't. Do you really want to potentially have a relationship with somebody who can't accept the real you? Better to be upfront and honest, at least I think so.

Good luck, girl, have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Thanks girls! I did shave everything! My legs look and feel so much nicer! I was married for 25 years and had to hide and deny. I won't anymore. I won't date at work either. Done that not good when it goes bad. I am now a manager so no way! I am in a hotel for a few days. I really tried to clean the tub up for the poor maid. LOL I leave my satin nightgown and robe out and my pink razor. I am not worried if she comes in and sees me with it. I have to be me for a change. I am not even hiding my pantyhosed feet. I think it makes me look slimmer without the fur. I have worked hard and lost 20 pounds. Thanks for the encouragement! ps only one nic at the ankle not bad for the first time since last winter!

Wink

Hey Dana, I'm going to agree...shave! I have found out through talking to several females from teenagers to older adults that 90% or better, like things smooth and hairless from the waist down better! Now keep in mind that is here in the Tennessee area so things may be different where you are. But either way just be open and honest about who you are! You don't have to blurt out that your a CD on the first date but if the subject comes up (first date or 30th) for what ever reason don't lie about it either. You can build a very solid relationship when everything is based on honesty. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Shave, and if she ever asks you why, just say you like to be smooth all over. You may be surprised at how few people notice.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    If she asks then tell her the truth. Only a coward would lie.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

I've been with girls with my shaved legs before coming out as a crossdresser and none of them commented on it, and in fact one girl who I had dated, then became just friends with, I eventually told about my dressing, and I said "so that's why I shave my legs" to which she responded "you do?" and she was genuinely surprised by it, which shocked me because while we hadn't slept together, we'd had some pretty hot and heavy makeout sessions while we both were wearing shorts.

Or heck, just the fact that she'd seen me wearing shorts with my shaved legs.

It's great that you shaved because it's what you wanted to do. New job, new city, new life. You can be who you want to be and that is awesome.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

I Love to be fem
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jones View Post
    Thanks girls! I did shave everything! My legs look and feel so much nicer! I was married for 25 years and had to hide and deny. I won't anymore. I won't date at work either. Done that not good when it goes bad. I am now a manager so no way! I am in a hotel for a few days. I really tried to clean the tub up for the poor maid. LOL I leave my satin nightgown and robe out and my pink razor. I am not worried if she comes in and sees me with it. I have to be me for a change. I am not even hiding my pantyhosed feet. I think it makes me look slimmer without the fur. I have worked hard and lost 20 pounds. Thanks for the encouragement! ps only one nic at the ankle not bad for the first time since last winter!

well done hun you are now officially a girly hope all goes well with the date. Karen

If you hide this part of you, and this does turn into a lasting relationship, you will be building that relationship on lies. If she thinks the shaved legs are a show stopper, then there is not much point in pursuing the relationship anyways.

A woman (or anyone) is far more likely to be drawn to you if you are confident and happy with who you are.

Yeah, glad you shaved. My ex-fiance (our breakup had nothing to do with CD'ing) wouldn't sleep in my bed unless I was smooth all over. She told me she hated the feel of hairy legs and chest after our first 'encounter'. Apparently, I was the first 'smooth' man she had been with and she just loved it. Too bad things didn't work out. But, oh well

Good luck to you, hun! Hope the date went good!!!
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shave

Just be yourself

Shave you did good choice
    Wear quiet colors of makeup and nail polish
    you will know its on and she may or not pick up on it but you can be honest with her if she asks
    Wear panties and a bra if so desired.

Just be yourself honesty is still the best policy.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

My two cents

If I was starting fresh in a new place I would consider shaving if I looked as good as you............ Metrosexual men shave from head to toe and no one questions their actions, so I am happy for you that you went for it.

Shaving is like a bad haircut... in two weeks, who would notice.

Shave it baby!Best thing you can do!

Shave sis

Its always advisable to appear with all what u want people to know about you on the first day of meeting them, as they say first impression lasts. That being said let me explain; on your first day in the office if u have long hair and intend to keep it dont have a hair cut appear with the long hair for a few days, then u can cut it.

If its shaving ur body hair shave it before meeting ur girlfriend she'll have to make up her mind about ur shaved body if not then u'll save u and her the agony of accepting ur femme activities in future, this thing am telling u worked for me.

Good luck.

Shave it, shave it, shave it

Go ahead and shave. If it needs explaining tell her you like it better, that's all.

Thank you all. I love my new shaved legs and she or whoever will have to accept me like this. I hid for the last 25 years and was not allowed to bring it up at all. So I hid deep in my closet. I don't want to do that anymore. Well I might have worried too much. I have called her twice today and text her and no response. Maybe she doesn't want to hang with this very cool handsome guy who is very multidimensional and is a fantastic shopper! Someone will someday! Oh well. I am disappointed but life keeps going on! Dana

Dana, be patient! Maybe she is just too busy to respond and her silence has nothing to do with whether she wants to hang with a multidimentional dude or not. Don't make up stories as though you know what is going on in her head.

Give her some breathing room for goodness sake. If you don't she may split if you are too aggressive or pushy and you will never find out if she likes your shaved body. Dating someone for the first time isn't always easy and for some it can be stressful (either gender). I gather you are a new man for her and she doesn't know anything about you, and I assume you don't know much about her either. Learn together and introduce her to Dana in an appropriate fashion, depending on how you read her character.

I agree that you are better off starting a new relationship the way you want to be.....shaved. It is easier to accept what you get than to have to ask questions about sudden changes. If you get as far with her as you apparently want to, I bet she won't even ask if you have shaved. She will simply enjoy the body you bring to her. Good luck!
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."