Thread: About Legs

About Legs

Is there something that I should be doing with my hairy legs in this hot summertime that when I do that first shave in the fall that I wont get alot of red marks and scratches? Angie

Hi Angie

Sorry, cant' help you. I'm not shaving my legs, not before end of this summer. Anyway, I'm interrested in the answers ...

Hugs, Alise
    Alise ..... from froggy land !

Quote Originally Posted by Angie Marie
    Is there something that I should be doing with my hairy legs in this hot summertime that when I do that first shave in the fall that I wont get alot of red marks and scratches? Angie
    I shave 2-3 times a week in the bath I don't know if being in the hot water helps but I don't have this problem
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

There's a current thread about shaving up in The Beauty Club for any of you who may wish to join up.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

lynnegirlie
    I shave every other day and use a nylon scrunchie ball (kinda lika a loofa, but I'm not sure of the right name) with nice smelling shower soap to keep dead skin cells away. I never have problems with red bumps.....and I "think" that's the secret (for me at least)

Lynne

Angie...use lots of lotion, exfoliate even when you can't shave, and stay hydrated.

Keep your legs moisturized throughout the summer to keep your skin smooth and soft and exfoliate often to help reduce nicks and scratches when you do get to shave.

I shave my legs everyday. I use schick quatro for women, and gillette gel for women... And I do not have any problems. Before I used gillette for men, and cut myself a couple of times. My skin is way too sesitive, a little scratch and I'll have a scar... With razor for women, I don't cut myself and don't have any redness on my legs

Shaving Legs

I shave my legs every time I take a bath. I use a regular razor and have no problem with cuts or bumps. I recently shave my chest and having trouble shaving real close as I can still feel hair stubble after I shave.

Trim using hair clippers on finest then use an epilator, it hurts at first then your brain shuts down and you can finish with perfect results

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

legs

keep them shaved yr round is what i do,,, who gives a crap what others think if ur legs r shaved or not,,, its their problem if they dont like it....

and while u have they bare u can wear suntan pantyhose with shorts in public and find that no one notices

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm not sure if I should post on this because I guess your question is related to preparing for shaving. I'm not an expert, but I think the bumps and stuff that you are referring to comes when you shave for the first time or start shaving again after a long absence.

I keep my legs shaved all the time so I don't ever get this problem. I suppose what I am saying is the obvious way to solve this problem is to keep them shaved. Have you ever considered doing this?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Eileen1969

Wink shaving....

this really does vary with your body and how it reacts to shaving? especailly with doing this regularly? I do not need to shave everyday! My legs maybe every other 3 day when stubble starts growing! There are certain kinds of ceams you can get if you are sesative to shaving and you may want to look at blades too. There are sevaral different kinds today that may suit your needs! ask for help with a beauty consultent take it a step at a time! Much Love Eileen 0.02 :eyez:
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Julie
    Angie, Sharon is quite right and you should check the current shaving thread in the Beauty Club where there is so much good information. The link below contains threads that have dealt with shaving in the past, I hope you get the information you require.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=304104

Julie