Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you like dressing like a girl?

Sorry, I don't have an answer. And I don't have the time for years of therapy to find out why. The truth is, I really don't care. I enjoy being a girl. At this point, I'd rather keep it simple. Is knowing why going to change anything? Come to think of it, if there's a chance it would, then I REALLY don't want to go there.

Hugs,

Melissa

Smile

my reason is the same as everyone else pretty well, it's been part of since i was sixteen and it feels good putting the clothes on feeling girly.it's what i will be doing th' rest of me ' life. Th' only time when i don't dress fem is when i am working and other times when i cant dress for certain reasons. But I have been wearing silk womens knickers now everyday for 30 years and wouldn't have any other way.

I dress because I want too, its part of me weither I like it or not and it has taken me from the age of 10 to understand this.

I now dress every evening and weekends, when I'm not going out and wear female underwear most of the time under my male cloths. I do this because I feel a more complete person, don't ask me why I just do.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Well, in MY case its "to get away from ME"

Not that I 'hate" my male self, by no means, but I found that CD allows me to temporarally psychologically "Disconnect" from my normal identity. It releives me of personal "stresses" and seems to "free me up" from obligations to my self and the "front" of "manhood".

Surprizingly, Its not really entirely a male vs female thing with me---but "Becomming ANOTHER PERSON" altogether---and a female, symbolically is as far as I could get away from my other identity.

CD is to me a Mini-vacation AWAY from myself. That I like to take every couple of weeks if I can.---or whenever the "urge" strikes. Its like a drug that I need a "Fix" of every now and then. I find the female aspect of it FUN and a turn on, in addition to its relaxing aspects. After a few hours, the "Buzz" wears off and I am ready to return to my Male self once more.

Yes, MY reasons are different from many of those in this forum, but After all, CD is a 'tool', or means to an end----MANY ENDS---its just that we all use CD to achieve ( or at least approach) the varied ends that we may individually desire.

Why do I dress

Because, I think I was supposed to.

Nature screwed up when it gave me a body.

The only thing male about me is my body, so dressing is only natural.

Why do I dress...why shouldn't I

JenniRose

Because I absolutely love it! Nothing gets me in a good mood quicker than putting on makeup, nails, a nice outfit and then my wig.

I had a date with a GG on Saturday night. I got to her place in drab. (if i dress too soon I 'peak' too early and don't look good late in the evening) Anyway after I got dressed and came out for her to see me I felt so freaking good! Thats what I like about dressing and why I do it.

Plus I got a lot of fem in me. When I dress I feel like its the real me.

girlie guy
    Oh! I know!
    It's like getting in touch with your feminine side, right?
    After all, it's half-X, the other half girl

I like dressing like a girl because they're just so much prettier and because the clothes a girl gets to choose from is amazing.

Dresses and femme swimsuits are much more fun to wear.

I feel more comfortable in girls clothes.

Emmi

Well, damn, I just agree with everyone! I love every answer; they all sound right to me. I dress now because it's who I am. More comfortable, more relaxed, more natural, more more, lol. I dress like a girl because most of the time, I feel like a girl. O

Why??

Because sometimes I feel compelled to. It gives me a grand joy totally different from other emotions. It gives color to my life... it is sweet!!

There was a song many years ago that had a title like 'Doing what comes naturally'. Need I say more.

because the clothes enchances my personality and makes me feel better about myself
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    Why is it that a crossdresser wishes to be so feminine when dressed?
    I need to be as feminine as possible, dressed or not simply cause i feel like a woman. I love the way i look when looking at the mirror. My apparence is the reflect of my inside. I'm a quiet girl, just a special girl, and it's normal to me to show it when dressed.

What is it that makes a guy want to dress like a girl?
    I'm not really a guy wanting to get dressed like a girl, but a girl in a guy body, trying to show off (or on dont' know - to show ...) her real person.

Love, Alise
    Alise ..... from froggy land !

why do I?

Why is it that a crossdresser wishes to be so feminine when dressed?

What is it that makes a guy want to dress like a girl?
    cause inside of me is my feminine self,Im a girl, luv,kisses,hugs,GEEGEE2

Jasmine Marrie
    i like to be a women becuse it makes me feel sexy i like the feel of womens clothes on my body.

Franchesca
    Jasmine,
    you got it right. It's sexy, it's the feel. it's fun.

Question Why

Because it is the [SIZE=4]Excelsicor[/SIZE] of my life. And I wouldn't have it anyway else.

XOXOXO,
    Danette
    what's meant to be will always find a way.

Ninacd
    this is the big question isn't it? I think the male is the true androgynous creature...XY not XX we're both. Why else would it seem so normal?

I stopped asking why myself - but the answer I alwasy came to (no pun intended) is that I enjoyed it. As a child, it gave me a rush of excitement. The clothing felt good and looked pretty to me. At puberty, it became a little more sexual. As an adult, it is a combination of things. It is fun, it is exciting, sometimes sexual, the reasons vary. I also remember as a child dressing up in my Dad's army clothes and playing army like games too with kids in the neighborhood. I remember playing with the girls in the neighborhood. As an adult, I sill like holloween getting dressed up and not always in femme. It is fun to let the other side out and fell free. The reasons are just endless. I could give you a different one everyday...and really male or female appearance outside, it is just me and how I am. It doesn't change who I am, just who or what I look like. The same things still stimulate en femme or in drab. Politics still irritate me the same way and people still get on my nerves...its just a part of me.
    - "Dakota"

Why do I have the desire to dress like a girl?

Well, for me, at first it was the attraction to the wide range of sensual attire they have to choose from. Everything felt so smooth & comfortable, so sexy. Then I began to realize that learning to find & embrace my inner femininity, I discovered that it is a calm soft sensual escape from the daily male drab. Being a woman is a very special thing - women possess secret powers that have roots in their inner femininity, yet it gives them a strength & sense of self that masculinity doesn't have a match for. I can't get there totally by wearing women's clothes & letting Rhonda loose - only a woman can truly tap that secret power. But I can see it in women - it is so totally awesome - I feel drawn toward it, but know I can never reach it. I guess that's why I love women so much.

The other day I was having some keys made. A woman was standing next to me w/ 2 young sons. As I glanced at her, i saw it - the calm sensuality and sense of her sexuality & the freedom to express it. She was about 37, 5'6, 36B, and was wearing a dark green silk tank top. Under it she had on a sheer-cup bra, a dark brownish-green color - it went well w/ her top.

There she stood - i could see the breeze blow through her top - I gazed at her bra straps underneath the top, the shape of her breasts as the silk blouse draped over them, the way her bra fit her breasts. I was hypnotized by her casual expression of her sexuality - her choice of airy comfortable yet very sensual clothing. "I WANTED TO BE HER AT THAT MOMENT - to stand there & experience everything she was feeling, to be able to wear whatever felt right, with such calm confidence. But, I knew that all I could do was admire her as she stood there, her powers radiating like a beacon.

As I watched her car up & drive away, i thought "i could have at least asked her where she got that silk tank top!!"

Hindsight - as fleeting as the secret powers of being a woman.

RhondaLynn.

Aspiring Member

Well!.

To put it truthjfully it's not just dressing like a girl that is really enough it is the very thought that just somehow perhaps by dressing as a girl that somehow you just might complete the change and finally become one as a lot of do wish would finally come true. Oh well. Suzy!.

I just love the soft gentile feeling of being dressed as a girl. The lovely feeling of my pantihose rubbing together under a lovely slip and flowing dress is just so beautiful! The feel of long hair brushing my shoulders or tied back in a pretty bow is the best and some light make up just tops it off.

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

Why?

In our culture, only women are allowed to be beautiful in a way that heterosexual men are not. So, wearing a skirt, pantyhose and heels helps me get back the beauty I lost so long ago. They also feel SO good! LOL!

I also enjoy getting the ton of attention from men who look at my photos and see a woman's body; I have better legs than an awful lot of women!

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

It's always been natural to me since I was six and first seen the girl next door.

By now, I have long, strait, blonde hair down to the middle of my back. Apperantly my legs are pretty decent also. Every time I'm out in my mail outfit, and I use a public restroom, guys will come in and then look back out at the restroom labels. Then they look back at me and say "You know you are in the wrong restroom, right?" If I had a softer voice, I could pass as a girl even in my man outfit.

So I get a kick out of that. Right now my parents are on vacation though, so its midnight and I'm saying up to dress.

why o why do we.....

Sounds like everyone is in agreement as to WHY: makes you feel goooood inside, and it is so special that I inturn feel special, just like you girls , hugs from england