Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I sense a revolution

Hopefully

I hope things are changing for the better. It would be nice if someone could just be who they are without being so scared about what others would say.

Life is all about change. The world around us is changing at an ever faster rate. I think the outcome will be a case by case basis. I think a lot people are accepting, if you do not directly involve them. I have worked with and been around a lot gay people. As long as they left alone, they can do what ever they want with personal lives.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    No. You come here. The beer's better.
    I won't dispute that... much.

Though, I'd have to disappoint you... I drink it cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    Cool? Well good for you. It's not that way in the USA.
    But I wouldn't trade living here for living in France for anything.
    Oh, I dunno 'bout that. Some of my hottest clothes were bought in Paris. Now if they could only knock some sense into the taxi system...
    Last edited by Blaire; 10-19-2009 at 06:51 AM.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Change is happening however not that fast! and it will take all of us to make it happen! For me in about 9 years ago I was called sir quite a bit however now when dressed I am Mam and miss! I think as we work to look better in our dressing and we accept our selves we notice that around ourselves people are accepting us. I will also say that for some it is because when dressed many have perfected the blend in look by dressing for the time of day.