Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Biggest Taboo of all.....fat

No, I will not tell all you heavy weights that in High School I was 6'7" weighed 185 pounds wore 28x36 jeans.
    I just wished I could reach 220 now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

I don't buy into any of it really, though I beleive I'm alright at around 6ft and 200lbs. I'd have to give up beer to lose the gut, I think, and that ain't happening any time soon. The idea never even hit my femme side until I recently had to opt for a "plus size" halloween costume, which it turns out can be anything from large on up.

Long story short, there are plently of "fat" women out there who are still very attractive. You just need to find flattering clothes and put some effort into your appearance. I'm in love with my new outfit in spite of the "plus" label it wants to place on me. It just looks good!
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

High school, 40 years ago, then 250lbs 5'10" now 200lbs and dropping but only 5'9".

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky with Ink View Post
    Do you ladies feel pressured to adhere to societies expectations of what a woman should look like now that you're "out and about?"
    Yes I do. I feel pressured to always try to look my best. I have become much more self critical of my overall appearance than I ever was before I was going out en femme. I am especially bothered if I start to put on weight (it always goes straight to my belly) and I also think I have way, way, too many wrinkles (that look even worse with make up on)
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by SexySeraTV View Post
    Its kinda funny, in guy mode, i don't worry one bit about my weight, but its my fem side that compels me to work on it. Granted all my clothes fit much better when i'm in better shape, and with a trim stomach (still working on getting back there.. eheh) i think its much easier to look femme.

Hugs
    -Sera

Sera I must say your legs are beautiful. May I ask how you keep them so smooth and shiny looking?

I pressure myself to stay thin.

part of the thrill for me is looking great in my own opinion, and part is having my opinion confirmed by the delicious knowledge that men want me sexually, and are willing to do all of the little tricks they'd try on a g-girl to get me. don't know if i'm right or wrong, since we all know how easy it is to get a man excited, http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...lies/happy.gif, but i have a strong inner feeling that staying lean, shapely and toned is very sexy.

it's s lot easier to stay thin if you never get really overweight. i'm about 6'0", and a loooong time ago i played h.s football at 165 and in college at 185. then i joined the military during the vietnam mess, and got down to 155 where i've pretty much stayed. my psyche has never recovered from the trauma of having a lee ermey clone screaming in my ear, so i still do pullups/pushups/situps/lift weights, and go on long hikes 2-3-4 times a week. as long as i keep my waistline under 30" i can wear size 12 and the occasional 10, and i'm happy.

I lost a lot of weight this year, down right now from 230 in march to currently being between 180 and 185 depending on if I'm good or bad in a particular week, I haven't yet hit 180 which is sort of a goal of mine, but I have significantly dropped in body size.

I do think my confidence in my own dressing definitely increased when I lost the weight, I like the way I looked in clothes a lot more than I did at this time last year. I have no doubt that my coming out as a crossdresser was directly related to that newfound confidence. Even in drab clothes I have found myself being more daring and trying more fitted and slim fit clothing rather than baggy stuff like I used to.

Someone mentioned high school weight, I actually weigh less now than I did in high school. I had an old suit from my senior year of HS in my closet and just out of curiosity I tried it on and it was sooo big on me I looked like a little kid trying on his father's suit.

How'd I do it? No trick, just counting calories. It was easier for me because I have an app on my iphone that helps me count them but that's all it does, budget my calories. It's basically the same system as following weight watcher points, it just cuts out the middle man (or replaces the middle man)
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Well,, I have an eye for BBW's... Pardon me a "guy moment" but my motto is "The bigger the cushin, the better the push'n"!!!

My SO, (a GG) weighs almost 300lbs.
    She once asked me, if I like big girls so much, why am I not big myself? Well,, my best anser is, I am what I am. I do nothing specail in my diet. It's just how the Lord made me, and I just roll with it.
    However, lately, I do pay a bit of attention to it, becaise she likes me thinner, so I can be her trophy wife, and life size Barbi Doll... She likes to dress me in "those cute things that don't come in her size"

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Yes it's all about the look, well I'll never be a size 2, but I have lost 50lbs over the years and yes it is because of wanting to look better out dressed. When your best friends are size 2 and 4 even a size 8 looks big, and the pictures prove that. When I first started dressing wore a size 16 jeans, nowdays if I give up breathing can squeeze into a size 8 jeans. At 5' 11" and big boned I would love to get down to 165, but I am much happier and proud of how I look now. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I think being open about cd'ing makes you want to fit into a smaller size and then another and another.

lusciouslisalips
    estero, florida (near Sanibel Island only on the mainland)

At 5'10" and of slender frame

i have managed to go from 138 lbs. in high school all of the way up to 168 and now all of the way back to my high school weight once again. I have never been happier since i took the time to lose those 30 lbs. and now the fabrics in my clothes drape so much better, they sway with every move that i make and the feeling is awesome.......i may even drop to 135, but no less than that...............enjoy effeminate experiences darling.............lisa

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It's not so much societies expectations as it is my own. For my motivation I look at my pictures when I was in the 200 pound plus club in which I look like a fat blubbery ugly duckling blob. Those pictures always put the fear of God in me to exercise and eat well every day.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

[SIZE=4]I am very sensitive to my consumption and have it under control. I lost over 100 pounds a few years ago and appreciate every calorie I don't eat. Many of the ladies I work with bring donuts or masses of fast food to work and look as if they merely duct taped Snickers to their entire bodies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I have never felt more energetic or happier, being able to move and to wear what I want. I find that most people that do lose those unwanted pounds find the same thing.[/SIZE]

289 Nadia 10-14-09 21 (2).jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    C'Mon, you can do it. What would that make you? A size -2?
    Well, since the last pair of pants I bought was a 00 (stretch pants, so they needed to be a little small), mathematically, if 0 is the middle point, I guess they would be a size -2.

Kathi

Yeah I went nuts in the gym when I was in Iraq since there was nothing else to do except work and work out. I put on about 15 lbs of muscle not realizing if you don't work to keep it, it all turns to fat.

Knowing that now I dropped all the weight I gained plus some more and I am happy keeping a toned, slim appearance. Not only do I not have sore knee's all the time from running, but I personally think I look way better.

I think most of us get to a point where we look at ourselves and are not happy about how much we have let ourselves slide and work very hard to burn it off and keep it off from then on.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

Healthy is Good

I like most put on a few pounds, then re-discovered exercise. Lost almost 20 and am feeling great. Boy and Girl clothes fit much better and it's fun to buy new things. The most important thing is to be healthy, both mind and body. It makes life awesome!

Inge

I started the diet 2 years ago at 5'8" and 179.My goal was somewhere around my high school weight which was 135.I made it to 145 and kept pushing ,eating less and working out,then I began to feel very depleted with no energy all the time,so I had take a practical viewpoint from that understanding and be happy with the 145.Many doctors will tell you it's perfectly natural to gain as you age,so I think we should accept that but nevertheless keep an eye out for excessive gain.

Losing weight to look more femme

Yeah i lost weight to look more femme even though am not that fat/big but i hav broad shoulders that many women liked and complemented as a guy (hope am not blowing my own trumpet). At that time before losing the weight i use to add some padding on ma butt/hips but after slimming my shoulders i realize that i dont need any padding to show proportionality, i can easily wear anything with my natural figure, that was awesome on my confidence boost.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Since I lost 50 pounds I exersize every day... Yeah I look great in my size 10 LBD but I do it because its healthy!!
    I hate you with this size 10 business Karren, an here I've been floating between a 14 and 16 for 15 years. BYe the way how much DO you really weigh sweet thing. Im 171 at 5'10''
    C'mon fess up girl.

Megan

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSummers View Post
    I do wish I could add some weight in my rear end but every time I do it ends up going to my love handles or tummy instead of my butt. Dang...I wish we could target where our fat goes.

Kisses,

Allie
    True, one can't target where their fat gets deposited, but we can definitely choose where muscle gets built. I focus on adding strength and size to my legs and butt to get more balance between my upper and lower body. It is hard work, but I totally dig the results.

Cheers,

Jill

I wish that I was a lot thinner, but if I was, then none of my extensive wardrobe would fit

Girls come in all sizes - I am content to be a big Girl

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"] Yes it's all about the look, well I'll never be a size 2, but I have lost 50lbs over the years and yes it is because of wanting to look better out dressed. When your best friends are size 2 and 4 even a size 8 looks big, and the pictures prove that. When I first started dressing wore a size 16 jeans, nowdays if I give up breathing can squeeze into a size 8 jeans. At 5' 11" and big boned I would love to get down to 165, but I am much happier and proud of how I look now. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"] Update lost 6 lbs and those size 8 jeans looked great with my boots strutting all over NYC last night.
    [SIZE="3"] Yes I'm going to have to find a pair of size 6 that I can't squeeze into to give me incentive [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 10-30-2009 at 11:01 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

High school weight of 145 and currently at 146. Not too much gain over the years. I credit it to working way too many hours and not having time to eat.

I would still like to drop 10-15 pounds because the cutest things always come in very small sizes.

My CD lover has the perfect body...tall and lean...looks better in thigh highs than I do Haha. But, I think that girls are definitely at a point where there is this pressure to have the "ideal body." Exercising and eating healthy are just a part of life, but I think it is wrong to push yourself into something that is unhealthy. A healthy body is SO much more beautiful than a starving, unhealthy body.