Thread: Southern Comfort Conference pics

Southern Comfort Conference pics

I was looking into the Southern Comfort Conference and found some pics on a different web site. I know some were posted here but for those who want to see a few more this site has some also. I am considering planning a trip to the next SCC. It seems to be the most CD friendly gathering with lots of learning and lots of fun I have read about. I read the SCC vs Be All thread a while back. Would most here say the SCC is the best one around?

http://www.tgtoday.com/newtopframeset.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Gurl View Post
    I was looking into the Southern Comfort Conference and found some pics on a different web site. I know some were posted here but for those who want to see a few more this site has some also. I am considering planning a trip to the next SCC. It seems to be the most CD friendly gathering with lots of learning and lots of fun I have read about. I read the SCC vs Be All thread a while back. Would most here say the SCC is the best one around?

http://www.tgtoday.com/newtopframeset.html
    Those pictures are at least three years old. I can tell because they were taken at the old hotel downtown.

I'm pro-SCC but then I've never been to Be-All and I am on the SCC staff...:P
    Countess in exile, ElderGoth, One Big Bitch
    If there was something darker than black I'd wear it.
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Thanks for the pics Jenny