Thread: Stressed out and

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar

Stressed out and

CD'd at the office after the contractors and other folks left. It's very exciting to sit here and type up about the feeling I get when dressed. 'Specially in places I normally wouldn't. dk

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I never had the chance to dress where I worked, but it was a 24/7 operation and there just wasn't the opportunity. It would have been a real kick.

Next it will be dressing at work and photos to remember it by. Be careful.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Dressing, Office or Out?

I dress at my office almost every day! Oh yeah, did I tell you my office is in house!!

But I do go out dressed the same way. I am a Crossdresser and it is what we do!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I still dress now at work but I work alone. My customers usually don't arrive for hours after I open. There are always exceptions. I've been caught with mascarra, nail polish and lipstick on by different people and some of them still come in.