As soon as I first discovered there even was such a thing as MtF transformation services, I've been intrigued by the idea of experiencing one of them. I was down in San Francisco at the time, but unfortunately did not have the time to make an appointment with the service I found down there. Every time I think about it, I have an urge to get in to have a transformation done, but something stops me each time.

Sometimes I just get cold feet - this isn't a side of myself I share with many people (most people, actually). Even if the wonderful lady providing the service would be understanding, it's a big step to open up to anyone. Others, it was just getting to the location of one of these businesses: until recently, I didn't know there was one in my own back yard. Now my biggest obstacle is money. I'm unemployed and have been searching for a job for almost a full year now.

Transformations from any of these services are pretty expensive, though it seems as though they're worth the cash. Sometimes I wonder, though. I do think that getting a makeover done might well help boost my self confidence. It would probably be a great experience. Is it worth doing?