Hi !

I'm from Brazil ... so ... sorry for my bad bad english ! I need study ...

I'm begging my hormonal tratment in 30 days ago.

I'm 22 yo.

I need ask to you about my treatment with laser wich i begin yestarday ... for eliminate the beard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!

I begin use the laser called "SpaTocuh" for the beard region ... I'm a man . I'm clear skin and black beard (black hair beard) . My doctor told me THIS is a good perspective ... I don´t know ...

This laser SPATOUCH really found fou eliminate the beard ? In how much time (months ?) My doctor told me in 4st sesion I will start to perceive the changes ... but significative changes .... eliminate ... just with 1 year of treatment ...

Who already used SPATOUCH ?

PS: Spatouch is my second attempt with lasers hair removal. My first experience was with LightSheer ... I do 10 sesions and nothing happens !!!!!! (But I made artifical bronzing, I used ice before the sessions) ...
in my city , in Brazil, dont exists others treatments with laser in the clinics ... Just Spatouch (now, new here) and the LightSheer ... I made many sesions with the Light Sheer .... (at least the doctor said that he was to lightsheer authentic) ...

Which the best laser - in the opinion and personal experience of you - to see if I obtain to find it available to my reach?

Somebody more can think on the SPATOUCH?

Thax ...

Help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!