Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When you are dressed up

When you are dressed up

When you are all dressed up, do you really want men to notice and hit on you?

You want to get notice and told you look nice but want them to know where you stand. There is no greater ego boost.

Yes ,
    I can`t explain it but when out as Terri there is no greater boost than having a man notice you .

Well,, I have no plans with a man, nope, ain't no body park'n their pickle here...
    How-some-ever,,,, I do love to get hit on. It gives me a scence of validation that #1 I am a woman in sombody's eyes, and #2 that I'm pretty enough that somone would want to hit on me.

I think I'd prefer it if women told me how cute I was, hit on me, take me shopping. Geez, anything. I guess I'm a lesbian.

never been out dressed up, but i think i would like it for guys to hit on me.
    Last edited by Kasey66; 10-18-2009 at 12:16 AM.

I am spoken for, but it's still nice to have men take notice. But I am not interested in being hit on lol..
    Last edited by kellycan27; 10-17-2009 at 10:49 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am a man, and not Bi! So no interest! Anyway, since I don't wear makeup or a wig when I go out dressed I don't think many men would be interested in a guy in a skirt, or dress! On the other hand, I do get compliments from GG's on my outfits. I was in my nail salon today (dressed in a kilt skirt (the one in my avatar) and tight top showing off my 40 B's). I was getting both a manicure and pedicure. The lady in the spa chair next to me told me she really loved my kilt skirt and my white knit top with a satin collar. We chatted for almost an hour, mostly about feminine things!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I am spoken for, but it's still nice to have men take notice. But I am not interested in being hit on lol..
    Well, everybody around here knows I'm a little light in my loafers, but I can actually swing both ways, so I would totally flirt with you honeybuns.

If you were single of course, but since you're quite obviously engaged I guess I'll stick with men.

Congratulations by the way.

-Misty

Silver Member

men?

Dear DL,

Don't I wish! I would like it if some man noticed and hit on me at ANY time. At my age, most of the men are off playing golf or napping on the couch.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by Misty is Kindafem View Post
    Well, everybody around here knows I'm a little light in my loafers, but I can actually swing both ways, so I would totally flirt with you honeybuns.

If you were single of course, but since you're quite obviously engaged I guess I'll stick with men.

Congratulations by the way.

-Misty
    Thank you.......
    Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Oh my yes! When I'm efemme I love to hear men give me a " a whistle " or a car "honk". I love it, that is one, of many reasons, that I dress as a lady.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Given the choice, I'd much prefer to have a man notice and appreciate my fine looks and gentle grace. But I don't get the choice and I'm happy to have them ignore me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Uh, no, it kind of creeps me out, to be honest. Now if I could get some women to hit on me, that would be a different story!

- Diane

Gold Member
    Actually I wouldn't mind if men or women would take notice. It would be a great ego boost and tell me that I'm very passable. Now whether or not I'd want a man to hit on me, mmmmm, no, not really. Id prefer a woman hitting on me!!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Haven't been out as jo but yeah I would love it,especially if he's cute

Quote Originally Posted by DLCarter View Post
    that is the seconnd reason I dress up

Hi....
    i am past the lookers . or being chated up . it has happened . there is never any thoughts as to being with any men / man .
    i v been with one girl allmost 37 years .
    at 62 . i can stand my own ground . as a woman
    i meet 100 s of people . like to day about 400 at a consert at one of our major buildings . i do camara work so that puts me in front of many people . so no . i dress for my self not others . or to impress . & yes i get nice remarks . from women . most that i know. who know me quite well .
    ...noeleena...

No, I don't since I dress for my pleasure and not for 'passing' as a woman but I have fantasized that I am looking so much like a beautiful woman that a man makes a pass at me.

I have been "hit on" in the past (not now as I am always out with my partner) as the phrase goes, but I realise it is NOT because they thought I was a woman. I was "hit on" because they fancied a bit of Tranny.
    OCCASIONALLY some of us are very convincingly female. MOSTLY anyone without a white stick and a dog soon (if not immediately) knows who and what we are.

It may be nice to pretend that any wolf-whistles or honks or compliments are because we have "pulled it off". Reality check: sorry to burst bubbles but I expect it is because they see who we are and are having a bit of fun with us. (OK I DO accept some gals are very "passable" so dont misread this thread as saying the experiences dont happen).

But then again, I suppose its nice to dream. But it wasn't a dream of mine.

On the few occasions I was approached, I took it as a compliment and said "thanks, but no thanks".
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Most definitely not. My relationship with a fabulous, understanding wife is wonderful. I'd rather be hit on by a girl - but I'm too happy for that either!

Nah!!!!!!!

But if they did try and hit on me, Sheila would kill em

In a way i do sometimes just so you know your doing something right hehe.

Aspiring Member
    Why would I want a gross smelly hairy man to hit on me. I love to get compliments from women. I'm transgendered but straight. Figure that one out. When I'm presenting as a female I consider other females to be my sisters. I don't think of them in a romantic way. Leanne

I have been hit on by men when out. Doe it bother me? not in the least. It lets me know that I am going in the right direction with my dressing. Would I take them up on it. NO. I have a good relationship with a great woman and I will not mess that up.

I have been hit on by more women than I would have ever thought. Would I act on that. NO ...see above.

It does turn me on though. Jenn knows and is ok with it too as long as I don't touch I can flirt away.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!