Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When you are dressed up

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Nah!!!!!!!

But if they did try and hit on me, Sheila would kill em
    Or she'd sit by and smirk at your discomfort, then she'd kill 'em.

If heard a man in passing make a nice compliment about the way I look i could handle that, but if they were after me, ...Ever been beaten up with a bouquet of roses, its thorny as hell! and so am I.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

complimented...ok

It's nice to complimented, but hit on is just not exciting, except from my wife and wonderful gf

him and tina!

Quote Originally Posted by DLCarter View Post
    When you are all dressed up, do you really want men to notice and hit on you?
    Ummm yeah I would love that. I haven't ventured out en femme yet, but even when I go out in drab I don't mind when guys hit on me. When I do finally get the guts to bring this part of me outside, nothing would make me happier then to get noticed by men and women. That means I must be doing something right. I know from personal experience that alot of men are pigs though. Guess I would have to find the right one.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Well I've been out at bars and clubs. A few times I've got the attention of men. It's flattering indeed and I've liked it a lot because as some of you have said, it brings some sort of validation and tells me I'm doing something right. Do I want to get the same attention every time? I think so BUT... it's complicated to play the girl role! I need to learn how to behave as a girl that's been approached by a guy. What do you say, you smile a lot, you ask questions, you play hard to get, you fake interest in his questions... what? Yes girls, last time I was approached by 3 guys and it was difficult to get rid of them because I didn't like them nor their intentions (they were pretty obvious). So even if you like being noticed, you have to have a plan of what you want to do next and how to do it. Still need to learn a lot!
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Kari Ann is enjoying life
    Quote Originally Posted by GINA-CD View Post
    It's flattering indeed and I've liked it a lot because as some of you have said, it brings some sort of validation and tells me I'm doing something right.
    I have to admit that it is truly flattering and at times I do feel like I'm doing something right. My wife says that I "give off a positive image and natural feminity" that attracts men and women. I try very hard. I just know that I'm not passable and certainly don't understand all the ins and outs of being femme, so I don't feel confident enough to have the guys hit on me. (Deep down, I do like it... and so does my wife. )

Yes and yes!

hmmm.. this is difficult! but i think i would like it if i turned a guys head,i think it would be a turn on

Validation

I think it depends on how the complement was given and at what stage of CDing. In the early stage of CDing it was really exciting to get complements and whistles whether they think u are a CD or woman.

Getting hit on by men can be dangerous sometimes cos some men wont take no for an answer and can really get rough God forbid they later sense u are a guy in a dress thats when they get really apprehensive and try and make a scene. I try to avoid men coming up to me for anything especially when am not with my girlfriend.

I love it when men it on me.

That is something! I am 70 plus and was thrilled when young men in their 30's hit on me on two seperate occasions. In fact, I was so dumbfounded I didn't know what to say. They finally went away when I didn't flirt back.

To get noticed is nice, but thats it. When I am dresses I am 100 per cent lesbian. A woman hitting on me would be fine.

I'd be very surprised if anyone ever hit on me. I wouldn't appreciate a guy hitting on me, only women.

I don't go out publicly when dressed, but I can't imagine not enjoying being hit on by guys. I feel that my goal when dressing is to be as sexy as and attractive as I can be, if no one hits on me I'm not doing my job. Then again I'm also bisexual, which some others here are not, so I can understand their discomfort with it. Just my two cents.

~Eirinn

Yes, I get such a rush when a man notices me and finds me attractive

Of course I want to be noticed. Compliments are always welcome, particularly from men.
    But...I always wear my wedding ring set and I mean it.
    Men are welcome to compliment me and maybe "gently" hit on me, but that's as far as it goes...I am married.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't go out of my way looking for it. But once on New Year's Eve in a gay bar that featured drag shows, a man bought me a drink and flirted with me for quite a while. I was wearing a red silk blouse, tight black satin skirt and black patent leather pumps with five-inch heels. Red Chanel lipstick and a dark wig.

I would never have gone home with him, but being treated like a girl was wonderful.

I am gay, but yes I would take it as a good thing that If I could pass a a women to be noticed.
    Amanda

When I take all the time and trouble to dress you bet I like it when men women, children, bartenders or anyone tells me I look good!
    Charlie

NO.. I'm more after just blending in if there is such a way.. when I wear a bra under my shirt and go into a store that way, I wish I could go into this store while fully dressed up and feel like I do while wearing just my t shirt.. it's strange to feel like I can wear some clothes if they are hidden and if they aren't it's like I would feel like I am way out of place.. even if I passed I would wonder..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

A girl in the north east Jennylace's Avatar

oh ya

always love to get guys to turn their heads and girls too.
    I always dress to get that maybe even a free drink once in a while too.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar

hit on

You better believe it. There can be no greater compliment to your success as passing as a women then when a man hits on you. When I go out as Cheryl it's the sure fire way to test if you're doing it all correct or not. I want men to hit on me, it's the whole idea of being a woman. I flash my wedding ring and smile, and they smile back. Works for me.
    Last edited by CherylFlint; 10-21-2009 at 09:19 PM.

I wouldn't mind being that I am bi lol, would see more of a compliment then anything, but on the other hand the g/f might not like it.

Thats the reason girls that when your out in the real world and looking every bit that women you WILL attractive men like myself and I will respond to you. Its just that way.
    Terri for example looks just wonderful as a women..so passable and classy. I would not think twice about taking her out to dinner

I'll always remember when a man hit on me for the first time. I had been sitting at a bar for only a few minutes...It felt great as it meant it was really passing.
    But I get a much greater boost when women compliment me on my looks. Last week, I was in a nail shop getting long french nails. A beautiful women sitting close by couldn't keep her eyes off me ...and ended up complimenting my looks. Don't know if she figured out who I really was...but it sure made me feel like a million bucks!
    A.