Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I finally got my makeover and photo shoot

The outfits are stunning and you make a lovely woman! My favorite pictures are the few when you are smiling, which always makes a woman look prettier, please keep smiling!

You look Beaful and very fem

Your Pal
    Dan
    Last edited by Danielle Hyatt; 10-18-2009 at 10:34 PM.

Much more than just passable.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm the gal next door Serena Smith's Avatar
    Smoking hot gurl!

Great look! I was lucky enought to have a makeover by Amanda a couple of weeks ago and it was so amazing! I hope you had a chance to venture out afterwards!

I guess I should have done this 20 yrs ago,lol it was alot of fun I was nervious,maybe next time I can smile more,lol

Nice pics!

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Omg

I love the red hair, the makeup is perfect and you make a lovely bride. I would love to go for a makeover to bring out the real me. There was another post about dressing services not being worth it. Your pictures dispell that arguement. WOW again!!!!!!!!!

i encourage anyone to do this and if your in PA VA DE go see Amanda Richards tell her I sent you, you wont be disappointed

ty all for the nice comments I will smile next time just so nervious
    Last edited by Holly; 10-20-2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts in a single post. Multiposting is not permitted on the forum.