Thread: Is your S/O upset over the amount of money and time you spend CDing

Is your S/O upset over the amount of money and time you spend CDing

My S/O is upset with the amount of money I spend and the amount of time I either dress or think about dressing. So I wonder:

1) Does your S/O think that you spend too much money on your feminity ?
    Mine does
    2) Do you feel that you spend too much ?
    Maybe
    3) Does your S/O think that you spend too much time dressing or thinking about dressing ?
    Yes
    4) Do you feel like you ever get enough time (only if you are married or have a S/O) ?
    No
    5) Are you just hopelessly lost in the Pink Fog ?
    I hope so

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

No.... Because she doesn't want to know... And as long as there are checks in the check book she is happy... The thousands or $ a year I spend on crossdressing are a portion of my allowance and don't even register on her radar... Now she does question the amount of money I spend on hockey and hockey equipment! Lol.

Ohhh and I never get enough time but I really don't have a problem with that.. And I'm not in the pink fog any more...
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-19-2009 at 09:04 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    I am very $ conscious when it comes to my dressing, and I know when and how much I can spend without my wife lifting an eyebrow, it also usually means I come home with something for her. However she does think I spen to much on food while I am working. she thinks I eat too much fast food and spend too much on junk food.

My wife has never brought up the question of money, but then I know I've never spent enough on my CDing to create a problem in that way.
    I get a lot of bargains in thrift stores and on eBay, and more or less the only stuff I buy new in regular stores is underwear.
    I guess she is conscious of the time spent as Ruth and I have a sort of feeling she does not want the time to expand.
    This is really no different from any other activity I might be doing though. If I spent a lot of time on the golf course I imagine she would not like that either!
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Thousand or so a year? Holy cow, I haven't had that much "allowance" total in the 20+years we have been married! If I spend more than $20 a month both of us feel it in the checkbook. She grumbled a little when I bought some tights a few weeks ago, but those are closer to a need -- for winter -- than a want.

As for time, as long as it doesn't interfere with my job or my family, she doesn't care how I'm dressed.

My wife probably spends more a year on Tina than I do, and since I don't really have any other expensive hobbies such as golf, or going to pro sporting events, boating, or hunting, I think she figures we are getting off pretty cheap. And as for as the time, I always have time for her no matter how I am dressed, and if she wants to go somewhere she has her man ready to go with her. I never feel like I am giving up time to dress because I have all of that I want, so it's all good!
    Tina

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Initially my wife was bit concerned about the number of panties I owned. All it took for her to say was "You don't need to obsess about it know. You can wear them whenever and wherever you want to". That made sense, and now that it is all accepted, I am quite happy to have a reasonable amount.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My wife spends her money and I spend mine. Of course she has no idea what I'm spending mine on because she doesn't care about finances.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I spend more than I should but nothing has ever been said. I now have a complete wardrobe in N.C. and Fla. Make up shoes everthing. Make packing easy. Several at my office also.