Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing Calamity.....Almost

Underdressing Calamity.....Almost

This morning I took my 2 dogs, Jake & Tilly, out for a walk and since it has gooled way down these last few weeks I have been able to wear my C Cup breast forms under my fluffy jackets.
    I usually wear an underwire bra (but not today), tight tee, tucked into pants and a tight belt, well thank goodness for the tight belt!

This is correct form.

What happens when 2 Terriers see a squirrel and pull at full throttle for 30'!

Almost A Major Fashion Faux Pas!

[SIZE="4"]Could of had a rare sighting of the Yellow Breasted Boobie in Eastern Kansas.[/SIZE]

So After straightening up the girls on more than one occasion (lots of squirrels today) I finally made it home with everything in the correct place.

[SIZE="3"]"That's funny right there, Yes It Is![[/SIZE]
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

That sure looks like a Calamity........ Jayne!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

WOW Rebecca That could have been a disaster Hun.
    Angie

You got me laughing!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

You're NOT alone, Jayne!

TOO FUNNY, Karen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I was out dancing at club at the SCC. Wearing an all-in-one, but no bra! After a couple of hours, I found my rite form had moved south!

About the same location as yours!
    I FELT pretty squirrelly!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That is funny!

Couldn't read the yellow print, though.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink

Wow, how the mighty have fallen! Thanks for the laugh!

Still laughing! Thanks for sharing. Is this a preview of what goes along with the aging process?

WOW and OMG! That's FUNNY!
    Cary

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    TOO FUNNY, Karen!
    Obviously you have to be older than dirt like we are to get that Sherry? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If both had fallen, you would have looked like my mother in law.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And once again, Karren wins the "Funniest tranny on the planet" competition with almost no effort at all. Why do the rest of us even try? We are not worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_in_Texas View Post
    If both had fallen, you would have looked like my mother in law.
    You are too funny!!!
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]I am ROFL. I am glad your shirt was tucked in or the girls may have gotten away.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Kari Ann is enjoying life
    Now that was absolutely funny... put a smile on my face!

Girls Holstered in

After yesterdays exciting walk, today I made sure my girls were back in their proper place with a good underwired bra and again a tight tee and good tight belt..........

Well it was a good thing to, for after about 1 mile on a busy rush hour street we went into a mall parking lot and on the back side Jake spotted something about 300 yards away and about 200 yards out it ran into a storm sewer and.........

We're off and running, but all that happened this time was a lot of bouncing. I think Jake saw a rat, about a foot long, breakfast of champions.

A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Hey! I think that I know a GG who looks like that. She's not a 38 C cup though. She's a 38 long!

Thank you! I'll be here all week. Try the veal and tip the waitstaff.

Gold Member
    Gravity; You got to love or hate it.
    Now you now how Grandma felt when she started to sag a bit to much.

Red face Underdressing Calamity

I had a similar experience several years ago. I was on a walk to the super mart on a hot summer afternoon. I was dressed in femme shorts with a plain white tee top and femme tennis shoes. Of course, I was dressed completely femme under. Well, the day was very hot and I was perspiring a lot.
    As I entered the air conditioned store, I felt one of my breast forms drop out fo my bra and slide down to my waist. Without panicking, I run to the men's rest room and barricaded myself into the only stall there. I quickly made repairs and went on with my shopping.

Well, I'm not about to argue...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    And once again, Karren wins the "Funniest tranny on the planet" competition with almost no effort at all. Why do the rest of us even try? We are not worthy!
    ...that particular point and Karren can certainly launch and deflect zingers with the best of them, but I do think that TrannieT deserves at least an honorable mention here if we're going to open up that subject.

Her dry sense of humor and the witty one-liners that she has injected into some of the discussion threads here are priceless, and they always bring a big smile to my face. I think she must either be Henny Youngman's illegitimate daughter, or else deadpan stand-up comic Steven Wright's evil twin from whom she got separated at birth !

Rebecca Jayne, considering what...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Jayne View Post
    After yesterdays exciting walk, today I made sure my girls were back in their proper place with a good underwired bra and again a tight tee and good tight belt..........

Well it was a good thing to, for after about 1 mile on a busy rush hour street we went into a mall parking lot and on the back side Jake spotted something about 300 yards away and about 200 yards out it ran into a storm sewer and.........

We're off and running, but all that happened this time was a lot of bouncing. I think Jake saw a rat, about a foot long, breakfast of champions.

...you seem to go through just to under-dress when walking the dogs, d'ya think maybe you should just leave the fake boobs at home before those canines accidentally "out" you for good one day? Just sayin'... !!

Hey, R.J, When it comes to stuff like that, I think the old over the shoulder boulder holder quickly becomes a girl's best friend! LOL

Lol lol

Help! My boobs have fallen and they can't get up!

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    ...that particular point and Karren can certainly launch and deflect zingers with the best of them, but I do think that TrannieT deserves at least an honorable mention here if we're going to open up that subject.

Her dry sense of humor and the witty one-liners that she has injected into some of the discussion threads here are priceless, and they always bring a big smile to my face. I think she must either be Henny Youngman's illegitimate daughter, or else deadpan stand-up comic Steven Wright's evil twin from whom she got separated at birth !
    Come on Leslie,more than honorable mention. Her dream about catching the fly ball and showing up on ESPN sports center is a classic.