Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transgendered ?

Hi JoAnne,

I fully understand how you feel, I feel just the same. I just about live dressed as a woman, certainly at home or when at friends and sometimes going out and about. When at home I don't always wear make up or wig, Im just crossdressed but other times I like to fully present as a woman. This makes me realise that I am transgendered, If I wasn't then why would I want to present as a woman?

I'm perfectly happy with the way I am but sometimes I think I should Always present as a woman, lock, stock and barrel as they say. My SO would support me either way so I'm very lucky.

do I want SRS? No I don't. I'm quite happy with the bits I have. I suppose to sum up, I'd like to be a 24/7 woman who likes to crossdress as a man every now and then.
    Sam.

Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Silver Member

transgendered

If only, if only, if only, if only!

I haven't read so many "if onlys" in one spot at one time in my entire life!

If you really want something you have to ACT on that desire. That's how ANYTHING gets done in this world.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Barbara
    I would like to be able to dress as I please all the time, which is in only womans clothing, with breasts! Maybe I should clarify that, it is my choice how I dress and when I dress. Most times I choose not to out myself for fear of the potential problems that may arise.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Hi JoAnne,

I totally know how you feel. I spent a long time at exactly that spot. I repressed all of my feminine feelings while growing up, denying myself any opportunity to talk to anyone or look anything up about feeling like a female inside. When I finally got out of the house and realized none of femininity was going away I started researching and found this forum (among many other resources). I learned there are TONS of cross dressers and transgendered people.

This whole world opened up to me, as I realized I wanted more than anything to live openly as a woman. Mainly like you, I wanted to present as a woman with little care what was under my skirt. As everyone says, its no ones business Since this revelation I've been coming out where ever I can at a "safe" pace. I'm out openly at home and coming out freely where I live (no one knows me at all though so its no big deal). I have started to explain things to my extended family, but its crazy difficult since they live over a thousand miles away (sighs). As for being an open woman at work I'm waiting for things to be a bit farther long, but its something I look forward to.

I hope you can find the right decision yourself JoAnne. It takes lots of time and soul searching to make such a decision. But I can honestly say so far it's been nothing but right for me.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

JoAnne it's probably said before in one way or another but here it is again. Because you may decide on transition as your option it is where you are the most comfortable. Dressed 24-7 or hormones or some surgery/breast inplants or full SRS; it is your choices and when you get to that point and are satified and happiest so be it. I have read a couple books on the subject and found that there is no one box fits all but there are a lot of options for the transgendered/transsexual individual. The books ar "True Selves and The Transgender Companion". I got a lot of answers from them and coupled with my therapist I have a good idea as where I will find my journey come to fruition. Then again it may change before or after that point but the thing I'm trying to get across is no two people have the same goals and thus this is your journey, so have fun.

Hugs to you girl.

Teri

Thank you so much girls - this is causing me so much pain right now - I am

constantly having migraine and tension headaches trying to cope with this.

I am a mess, but I appreciate so much your comments.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"