Thread: acident

acident

i was just thinking today has anyone ever thought if we ever was i a car crash derssed in fem what wood they wood say or your family wood see you like that when you were in the hospital or the emergency room just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by joann426 View Post
    i was just thinking today has anyone ever thought if we ever was i a car crash derssed in fem what wood they wood say or your family wood see you like that when you were in the hospital or the emergency room just a thought!
    I seem to recall a country music song that wen something like "wherever you go, there you are".

I drive with more caution in hopes that doesn't happen.

Plus, my family knows so I'm not that worried.
    DonnaT

Another reason to drive defensively. I know several Emergency Medical Technicans who drive the local ambulances and a couple Registered Nurses who work in the emargency room. If they were to learn of my crossdressing, no problem, most important I would be receiving good medical treatment.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Last thing on my mind if I was in the emergency room would be "OMG what if my family sees me in girls clothes...all ripped to shreds and probably bloody" I kinda doubt they would really care at that point either.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

No family to worry about and everyone else can spend eternity in the netherworld.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Ben there done that. They still have not given me my t shirt . Well I did have to take a trip in the back of Ambulance
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Usually they put you in a hospital gown don't they? Would make it more interesting if you have stuff glued on...though (uhhh..doc do you have any medical adhesive remover? Yes...why? uhhh....)

One thing's for sure, if I got in accident while en femme it would make quite an impact *rimshot*

Have plenty of family and friends in the medical fields, and I hear it's common enough that they don't really pay much attention to it any more - alot of people underdress, I hear.

I'm not too worried about it for myself. Am more interested in surviving. My ex was killed six months ago in a terrible freeway accident, and we're still dealing with the afteraffects. I don't want to leave my wife a widow or my kids as orphans.

I always watch way ahead of me and avoid accidents. Today on the freeway I saw a truck swerve ahead of me wildly, so was ready when I saw a bunch of tire treads all over the road - I just calmly moved around it without swerving. But the inattentive driver behind me almost flipped their SUV trying to swerve suddenly, because they weren't watching far enough ahead. My dad was a flight instructor and he taught me well to make smooth actions to avoid losing control.

Ann

Been there, not dressed but ankle injury so they removed my shoes ans socks, bright red polish on my nails. The Ambulance crew didn't say a word.
    The emergency room crew ignored it. The x-ray tech told me it was a pretty color, and the wife went and got nail polish remover at the gift shop and cleaned it all off before we went home.
    Tina

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Ok Jessica no more jokes for a month
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Why remove the polish if you were going home?

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Been there, not dressed but ankle injury so they removed my shoes ans socks, bright red polish on my nails. The Ambulance crew didn't say a word.
    The emergency room crew ignored it. The x-ray tech told me it was a pretty color, and the wife went and got nail polish remover at the gift shop and cleaned it all off before we went home.
    Tina
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

As Ann said they have seen it all before and really dont care

assuming that no one is injured it could be the best thing that could happen to you...

you'd be forced to deal with people and realize that there is no bolt of lightning that will hit you...sure it may not go well but then you go home and laugh about it...

...and be more comfortable going out in the future

The nail polish, now that’s funny. Sometimes I like the thrill of knowing that I have painted toes, shaved legs…The thought of the danger (not really danger I’m kinda a “buffed girl”, has it's advantages but can’t pass) I just like doing it for the excitement. I like risks or I get bored.
    If the situation is life threatening (god forbid) no one will even think about it and if not just have a good chuckle to put people at ease. Most people will chuckle with you not at you. Those who are offended can't or wont admit they have either thought about it or have played around with cross-dressing.

Carry on with wild abandon my comrades in heels