Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever forgotten that you're dressed?

about a year ago.. I answered the door to take a delivery in my usual guy clothes but had forgotten that under my zip up top I was still wearing a girls t-shirt, the zip was half done so you could only see the top half of the picture - but I didn't realise until after I'd closed the door... probably doesn't sound exciting I know - but upon reflection was incredibly exciting and exhilarating!

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    One time I forgot to remove my earrings and went out. I didn't notice that I had them on until I noticed them in the rearview mirror about five miles from my house. Of course they were long hanging sparkling red ones! Never again. Another time my car died and I had to call a cab. So now when I go out I ALWAYS have a duffle bag with drab stuff to wear if I have to. I learned the hard way, take heed.

I have the same fears. Over the years, I developed the habit of checking out before opening a door. Now I do that even when I'm dressing in regular male attire.

But I had minor incidents.

I opened the door to the room service once. I got a shirt that covered the short nightie I was wearing, put my pants on but forgot about the pantyhose. As I was signing the bill, looking down, I noticed my feet covered in sheer tan.

Just a couple weeks ago, I was at another hotel, work trip with a coworker. I was writing emails to the office, almost ready for bed in my nightgown. This guy called me because there was a problem with his notebook and he needed help. I said yes and kept working. He was in the next room. I heard his door closing and realized that I wasn't ready to open the door like that. My military training saved me eventually. I changed faster than he walked 20 feet.

At some point he found out that I had a plug made with a tissue obstructing the peephole. I know, you can't see from the outside, but I'm really really really in the closet and really really really paranoid. I told him that the point of light obsessed me and that I couldn't sleep with that.

But I think that the worst is in environments when you are relatively safer. I live in an apartment, I always did, in high rise buildings and in high levels where being watched from the outside it's almost impossible. It has to be either Spiderman or someone with a powerful telescope.
    But the balcony is a lot more exposed to near buildings and people from your own building. So it was common for me to forget and walk out dressed in nightgowns, skirts, slips or whatever. I have no idea if I was spotted ever but I couldn't get used to the idea that the balcony was "outside". Even today, I have to be thinking about being CDing to avoid or be specially careful when walking there. Otherwise, I go out like if it's my home... because it is.

It's something you have to live with. When you do something that you don't want others to see, you carry the burden of concealment. It's a 24/7 job.

Surprised

I walked out to the dumpster fully dressd early one morning. I looked up and my back field neighbor was standing right there. I had always said that I don't care who knows. This was the acid test. I said, "hello! Good morning! In case you don't know i am part girl!"

We visited for almost an hour. He came in my house, he had seen me building for the last 3 years. It seemed OK.

He is fine. I see him often in passing along the drive way. It has eased the anxiety of his "seeing" me thru the window. He has been very nice since he met Emme.

I am glad it happened. One day I came home and a house I started but did not finish was gone! He had brought a track hoe to work his land and he dug a hole and buried the brick foundation.
    My wife would prefer I not wear my wig outside. BUT

I NEVER go out without my wig and a little make up....I don't want him to see half me!

PS: I am as old as his dad
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I have a built in reminder!

After about 2 hours, my CORSET ALWAYS reminds me I'm dressed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Red face Bussssteeeed!

The other day, a 13 year old nieghbor girl (who know's me) appeared in our open kitchen door to see if our two young girls could come over. I was in full character. Wig, makeup, skirt and boob's. We casually conversed for several moments (our girls were'nt home) as if nothing was different. She seemed completely unphased. Oh well! My front door is like a box of chocolates...
    -Erica
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance" [SIZE="1"]-Anatole France[/SIZE]

There were a few close calls, but never any slip ups. My family and friends always kid me, because when they come over I never have much clothes on. I tell them that when I'm home I don't like too much clothing on. Little do they know, I'm almost always fully dressed at home.
    Cary

I have left the house and gone to work with lipstick on. I worked in the tourist area of Orlando. No one said anything until my girlfriend came to get me for lunch ( she knew I dressed ). She asked if I always go to work that way. I had no clue what she was talking about, especially since we also had breakfast together. She had me look in the mirror and I even had to look twice to realize it was there. I probably spoke to 70-80 people that morning and even knowing that I didn't care. Orlando is the tourist capital of the world and I probably wouldn't see any of them again. What were they thinking?

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Forgotten or just not given a damn. I've gotten the mail on my way out before .Had pizza delivered before. The pizza man was mor woried about the dog then any thing else .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

nicole

close but no cigar

a five years ago i was dressing quite regularily as i was self-employed. during a no work day, i decided to try out a new outfit i had purchased. i had just finished dressing and was ready to start the makeup. my dogs started to bark and i just ignored it. suddenly i catch a view of my father in the bathroom mirror as he is wandering down my hallway, i had only a male housecoat in the bathroom. quickly i threw on the housecoat and exited into the hallway. he asked to borrow a tool, looked at me for a reply and left. i thought i had fooled him, till i remembered the pumps, visible nylons and breasts might have given me away. he has never ever mentioned it. i was thinking of a quick story i could use if needed, but decided if he was to ask i would tell the truth.

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    There was one time I had forgotten to remove my nail polish. Went to a convience store and to work. Got to work sat down at my desk and noticed the polish. I had a pocket knife and scraped the plolish off with that. Not one person either at the c-store or work apparently noticed, no one said a thing.
    Lisa Renee

sarah
    you are going to have to get a wig i keep tell you you cannot open
    the door with out one you won't be properly dress, what will the
    neighbours think about.

carolyn xx

Aspiring Member
    I once headed out on a road trip, stopped at McD's drive through for coffee and as I pulled up to the pickup window realized I still had lipstick on! Think I got it off without anyone noticing. Other than that, only close calls, where I started to head out and remembered I had fem earrings on, etc

Yeah, well, have you ever had your wife ask: "Honey, why is there an earring in your left ear?"
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Seeing as I spend the majority of my home alone time as a girl, it's easy to forget because girl clothes feel natural to me and guy clothes don't. After a few near misses, I now keep a pair of gym shorts and t shirt on the door knobs of my exterior doors to remind me that I need to change outfits before opening up to the world.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    A year or so ago I was sitting at my computer fully dressed including makeup when my younger daughter overseas initiated a Skype call. As I moved to answer I remembered how I looked and, in a split second managed to deactivate my cam.
    When she came on she asked why she couldn't see me and I had to say the cam was out of order.

Edwina

I forget all the time if I am enfemme at a cd event. But then when I see myself in a random mirror--I am shocked. OMG, that is me. But it is a good feeling.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I am not fulltime, have my own hair, always in women's jeans. I go out alot doing everyday things enfem, and yes I am so comfortable out that there have been times I had to look down to see how I was dressed to determine which restroom to use [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

caught/ not caught

i was stationed in Germany and i was in the stair well in my male sandles and male sweats. well i was coming up from the laundry room on the bottom floor when the neighbor stoped me to chit chat. we stood their for a few minutes and that was when i realized i had my toe nails painted so i slowly tucked them under and continued the conversation. other wise when i am alone at home i have a pair of sweats on stand by on the bed. when the wife is their she covers for me while i change.

amy

i know you mean, i have done the same many time myself!!!

Yeah, well, have you ever had your wife ask: "Honey, why is there an earring in your left ear?"
    Because when I put it in my eye it hurt like the dickens.

One time i came home after work and got all girled up.I was wearing a short denim skirt and a pink vest.I was walking down the hallway when someone rang the bell,without thinking I walked to the door and opened it.I hadn't realized yet what I had done.The red cross were at the door,asking me if I had done a first aid course before.It was a lady at the door,she was about late 20s.I told her I had which was true and she was looking at me head to toe a few times and then I thought to myself oh crap
    but she was a nice lady and after a quick chat she left.
    After she left I closed the door in mis belief.
    Its only when you put on that dress or that skirt that you feel like a real women

I had forgotten I was still wearing panty hose when I got up the next and almost walked out in to the living room where my daughter and son in law were. Closes one there lol.

Its come to that point where i don't care anymore...the only thing that bothers me is if i'm not looking best..such as the times when i let my stubble grow out a bit....If i look my best, and they still notice thats ok let them think i'm "one of them Transexuals".....

Barbara
    I never answered the door when dressed but I did venture out shopping and forgot to remove the breast forms. I ususlly wear only womens clothing, drab if out and about and during the cooler times of year I wear a bra almost constantly. A couple of weeks ago my wife & I went shopping and I had forgotton I had the forms in place as I had a heavy courderoy shirt jacket on over the top I was wearing. My wife has some disability issues and it is not unusual for me to carry her purse for her, like that is a problem! Anyway I had the jacket open and when I put her purse over my shoulder it became quite obivious that I had breasts! I just rearranged the purse and the wife giggled a bit but just went on shopping. We made several stops and even went to dinner with me having breasts. Guess this amy work into something???
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow