Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just don`t have it....

Just don`t have it....

at least not right now. I last dressed up last Tuesday. I tried to again last night. I just couldn`t bring myself to do it. I looked at my clothes and make-up, closed the closet door and walked out of the bedroom. I grabbed a beer and turned on Bill O`Reilley. I know that it is just a funk, but I am not the least bit interested in getting all girly right now. I have a WEEK`S WORTH OF STUBLE EVERYWHERE AND I MAY LET IT ALL GROW BACK. Amazing, maybe Natalie is going on Hiatus for awhile

Happens. You will get back in the swing of things in a while. Just don't get rid of your girly things (purge).

Just not in the mood

I have many moments just like that, don't force it, you have male side that likes to have his turn and moods. When you don't force it or take some time off it just makes dressing so much better.

yeah, bill o'reilly would turn me off from it too

And to make matters worse...

today at work, I was thinking about my femme side and was somewhat disgusted that I have this side to me. Here I thought that I had turned a corner with accepting and enjoying this side of me(wife accepts Natalie too). I thought to myself, "good maybe this will all go away and I can live a normal(whatever that is) life and not have this to worry about". Yeah, right. Been there, done that.

Absolutely follow your own comfort. But absolutely do not throw anything out. You will regret it. Hey, I went for months with out shaving, it all smacks of effort sometimes. there is no trannie police checking to see if you're keeping up. heck, women hate shaving their legs too, I'm a woman now and I don't like it anymore either. Don't be so hard on yourself. Carol.

try watching America's next top model instead of O'Rilley maybe you'd get back in the mood.
    But hey if it's not fun, don't do it!
    Tina

Like the rest......

It happens. Enjoy the male part. It may be only days or even up to months until the "pink fog" hits you again. Then enjoy that. One thing. You can't just say, "I'm never dressing up again" It actually hits you harder each time. Pssssst: NEVER purge. It's a waste of $$$

Quote Originally Posted by FireFoxAngel View Post
    yeah, bill o'reilly would turn me off from it too
    Not to change the subject, Bill, Glenn and Rush should run for office.....just my opinion. end of story, won`t say any more. Done politicing.

Quote Originally Posted by veronicagirl View Post
    It happens. Enjoy the male part. It may be only days or even up to months until the "pink fog" hits you again. Then enjoy that. One thing. You can't just say, "I'm never dressing up again" It actually hits you harder each time. Pssssst: NEVER purge. It's a waste of $$$
    lol! I learned the hard way years ago. I won`t purge. I`ve invested too much!
    Last edited by Daintre; 10-21-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: use the edit button rather than have consecutive posts

Oh, well....can't please everybody.

I picked up a Victoria's Secret store catalog yesterday, and all I know is I can't put the thing down.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I don't know where Natalie went.

However, I PREDICT sooner or , later, she'll be back!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Natalie, Geeeeeze must be something in the air, I have been in the same funk myself, just more or less came out of it today, finally shave after a week of letting myself go had to get the wead-eater out, man mother nature reclaims her self quick here at my house! still not back to Jennifer mode but it did feel good to be smooth again, I'm gonna slip on my nightie and hit the sack, ah yeah that sounds good now! but just want you to know you weren't alone!
    Last edited by jennifer easton; 10-21-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

[Gender]Androgen[/Gender] lemonlover's Avatar
    Why force it when you can enjoy the natural turnabouts of your mood? XD It hasn't happened to me, but that's because my opportunities to crossdress are hard to come by, so i enjoy each to the last drop!

Natalie
    Its the moon, the tides, daylight savings time
    They are pulling Feminine out of wack

Do what you feel do what you like do it without worrying about it its all good

When I feel a little low I watch a good ol MGM MUSICAL and that gets the ball rolling again. Try "The Harvey Girls, or Singing in the Rain"
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Don't feel bad. I go through spells when I feel it is all just too much of a pain in the arse for Erickka to come out and play. I went most of the summer with lots of stubble, and a lax attitude towards it all. I have come back in the last couple of weeks, and am again enjoying all of it. One good thing though, it saves a lot on the laundry time!! LOL

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar

welcome to the club

We've all had our moments. Like the lady said, just don't throw anything away.

This is exactly me right now. I was planning, earlier in the month, to going to the monthly Tri-Ess meeting, and as it got about two weeks away *POOF*. I just wasn't feeling it.

Truth be told, I'm still not, but I can feel it coming back. It's cyclical for a lot of people. In my case, I'd had 3 outings in a months time before that and I think I just got saturated, if that makes any sense?

I'm definitely looking forward to the next Tri-Ess meeting and the next Tropical Escape event happening in Dec though!

Of course, not feeling the urge to dress at this moment in time has in no way impacted my need to shop for cute things!

We all have those periods in our lives! By the above comments, you can see that you are not alone!
    I have passed a few oportunities for Lisa to be out and about this year. Just preoccupied with life in general, the economy, our youngest son's wedding, trying to lose weight, rebuild 2 old cars and remodel our kitchen and both bathrooms!
    With all of that gong on, I just simply haven't even thought of dressing! But I never fear... Lisa will have a night out sometime in the future!
    OH! And I make certain that I don't purge everything, just those items I know I will NEVER, EVER, EVER wear again because they looked great in the store, but were quite the 'faux pas' when I wore the outfit out for the evening.
    If you are going to trim your closet, contact a local 'T' support group and see if they are having a 'clothing exchange'.!! Good way to recycle those items you haven't worn in 2-3 years!!
    Lisa E
    My did I ever wander around in this post!!

I to have the same feeling sometimes, I look Amanda's clothes and just not interested at all. Then one day, Amanda comes out to play. Nothing to be worried about, just how it is.
    Amanda

Welll... I'd say that your done!! The plane has landed... The rollercoaster ride has reached the station.... Might as well package everything up and give it to the Goodwill!! Or a needy sister!! What size do you wear, btw?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think that each of us has our own level of crossdressing. I also think some of us change that level as we see fit. Sometimes I want to dress all the way, sometimes just underneath male clothes, and sometimes not at all. No different than hobbies for me. One day I am building a new computer, next day I am making a trailer, then I may only be thinking about fishing.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Yea I get that way on rare ocasions also.
    However, keep in mind that even GGs somtimes don't feel like being all "girly".

"Bill-O the clown" ???
    He is enough to depress anyone with his dishonest, hatefull rhetoric.
    If he had his way, he would hang every CD, TS,TG G/L in the town square!!!!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

It could be balance

Natalie,

It seems to me that if we can experience the Pink Fog where our world is centered on all things femme, then we should expect the anti-matter version of the same thing. We see stories and advice about striving to achieving balance in all things and understanding that a pendulum swings one way and then back.

If that's the case my advice is to enjoy the beer, let the stubble grow and just remember to keep your options open.

I guess my real question is when you are dressing do you watch John Stewart or Rachael Maddow?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    Welcome to my world.
    I had opportunity to dress today and just didn't feel like it, but I know that little wench will be back, and probably much sooner than later.
    Meanwhile, I'll drink my beer and watch the Yankees tonight.
    Shari may just jump out at me tomorrow morning.

Sometimes you don't feel up to all the work it takes. But watching "the Loofah Factor" over beer isn't going to help.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President