Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How my SO (Tammy) changed my life and made me a woman!!!

How my SO (Tammy) changed my life and made me a woman!!!

I sat thinking today about how much I have changed in the last year, well the last 6 years really.

1998 - Had short blonde hair, wore trousers all the time, bit my nails and hardly wore make-up. (I sound like a ftm... )
    1999 - 2004 Met the most wonderful man.... started to grow my hair, dyed it different colours, grew my nails and started to wear make-up more.
    2005 - Hair was so long I had to have it cut. I dress like a woman now and have a lot of fem clothes, shoes etc. (Now I sound like a CD )

So from 1999 to present day, I have certainly changed. I wore trousers all the time because they made me feel comfortable. I'm not a super duper slim model and I am very concious of my weight and how things look on me. This last year has been a complete turn around in the way I look, dress, feel etc.

Today I said to Tam... do you think I've changed much?? She looked at me with a smile and told me I'm a lot more fem than I have ever been. I've started wearing skirts..... if someone had said to me 6 years ago I'd be wearing skirts, I would have laughed. Yesterday I went out specifically to buy a skirt, a couple of tops and some sandals. It felt good.. no it felt great and I can't believe I didn't shop like this years ago.

This year has been a complete turn around for me and I'm wondering if it's because of my relationship with a CD. Tam makes me feel confident, makes me feel like a woman, she makes me feel like I'm the most loved person in this whole universe. In the past she has urged me to wear skirts and pretty fem things, but I refused, because I always felt I looked too fat.. or I looked rediculous, yet she kept on saying I was beautiful and I looked wonderful. Today I don't feel like that anymore, I love the way my wardrobe is starting to fill up with fem things.... and not all black anymore either.

So I'd like to ask a few questions to the GG's here.

1. Do you think you are more feminine today because of your relationship with a crossdresser?

2. Has your lifestyle, way of dressing etc changed in anyway or are you the same person you are now from the day you met your SO?

I'd like to say thank you to Tammy for finally making me into a woman although I was born a girl... it's taken a few years for me to finally feel like one.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

That is so great to hear and you always sound happy!! It does sound like a post from one of us! I bet most would love to be able to have changed over years and stay in our skirts and dresses full time Nice dream though! So glad for you!!!!!!
    .........Melissa..................

Tamara - I am not a GG, but I do want to tell you - what a wonderful post! Tammy, great job girl All you CDs with your supportive GGs are making me wistful....

DanaJ

[size=4]Tamara, I love your posts, you always make me cry they are so lovely![/size]
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

StephanieCD
    Damn, Tam, you're the sweetest thing ever. I agree with Natalie - I got all weepy-eyed.

Awww that is so sweet Tamara.

So, when are you going to shave the beard?

Mona x

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    Ya know Mona, I've been wondering about that too!

Oh, oh. Tamara's coming... *Runs to hide*
    Last edited by ~Tammy~; 07-24-2005 at 06:47 PM.

BITCHES..... THE PAIR OF YOU

Now.... where's that ban button oh..... u know I have it!!!!!!

Oh... and you can go paint yer own damn nails Tam...
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tamara~
    BITCHES..... THE PAIR OF YOU

Now.... where's that ban button oh..... u know I have it!!!!!!
    I know that you have it honey, but you love us too much to use it

xx

I know you asked for a GG's opinion but I had to put in my two cents worth and say your post has made my day. In recent months I have gotten my wife to wear colours and things she normally wouldn't and I think they look great on her. She's a tough sell though and I doubt I'll ever get her really girly but she is having more fun with clothes than she did even a year ago. Hmmmm, maybe I'll try to convince her to go to a salon for a complete make over.

Wow! Tamara, that's just a great post. I want my wife to read it! Olivia

Jenny.... if you lived in the UK, I'd give her a make-over myself. I'm a Beauty Therapist.... yer think that in it's self would have made me quite fem.

Olivia.... print it out for her to read if she doesn't come to this forum

And..... anyone feel free to post... it's not limited to the GG's. Some of you have partners that aren't members of this board.... so please feel free to tell me if you think they have changed.
    Administrator

Tamara honey, can I borrow Tammy, so that she can make me into a woman too?

x

Jenny.... if you lived in the UK, I'd give her a make-over myself. I'm a Beauty Therapist.... yer think that in it's self would have made me quite fem.

Send tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by MonaSmith
    Tamara honey, can I borrow Tammy, so that she can make me into a woman too?

x
    Nope..... she's all mine

Jenny.... if only I had the money...
    Administrator

Spoilsport . Can't you clone her or something, you are a beauty therapist after all, you must know how!!

x

Quote Originally Posted by MonaSmith
    Spoilsport . Can't you clone her or something, you are a beauty therapist after all, you must know how!!

x
    You think if I could clone her I wouldn't make a few more for myself???

And anyway.... stop taking this off topic dammit....
    Administrator

Departed
    I think Marla made a similar comment, that she was never really into feminine attire until Angel opened her eyes. Makes me wonder if the girl to look for is one who's NOT into looking feminine?

Thanks for pointing out how this has had a postitve impact on your life. Maybe other SOs who aren't so accepting will see there are good things that can come from a relationship with s CD.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    That is great and congrats!!

I too am not a GG but wanted to chime in...

I had gotten my wife to wear pantyhose,stockings and skirts more often but she now has a more casual job and she hardly dresses up anymore.. hardly on the weekends... kinda miss it.
    Last edited by cosmolovesph; 07-24-2005 at 08:11 PM.

In my case i,ve always loved skirts and dresses and sexie undergarmets all that stuff....my girls say i,m foo foo. Thats just been how I always liked to dress..but sharing all these things with someone is what I love.......
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Hi, Melissa Ryans GG here. My name is Lyn, I love all you guys, I have been reading along every day with Melissa, even snuck in a couple of posts, I am so glad you are here, it truely has given her a lot of help, direction and acceptance, Thankyou all.
    As for have I changed, No I don't think so, a little more accepting (although I never had much of a problem with it anyway) I'm pretty much a dress in black girl, a wanna be goth but can't quite pull it off. On the girlie side of me I wear a lot of long velvet dresses (romantic goth) and I've always had coloured hair although mostly purple of late (my favorite colour ). My biggest problem is Melissa looks better in all the cute stuff, she has a better bod, mines a bit larger than hers, (boobs and hips) so I get jelous that she can wear a lot of things I would like too. But I love her/him to pieces so it's not a real problem. I hope my answer wasn't too off track for what you were asking. Hugs Lyn.....

and you're a beautiful woman too!
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Thumbs up Change is good

Tamara, Tammi has done a great job on you. It's too sad that a GG has to learn how to dress from her SO. My wife has always had a problem dressing, then she started wearing my clothes.We always kid around about her having no taste for clothes. I'll have to get over your way so you can give me a make over, which won't be easy.

Rikki

Your post could have been written by my ex wife. It is spookily accurate.

When i met my ex, she had no money, her mum had just died, she only wore basic clothes and had lost interest in makeup & general appearance.

After a couple of years of me filling her closet with new clothes (she never wanted them) she suddenly started wearing them, then became an AVON rep and was into makeup bigtime. She blossomed as a person after that!

I just wish we were still together......... (tears....)

Christine

PS: Mona - I didn't recognise you! How long have you had the new avatar? Damn, I like it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

What a nice read Tamara, thanks.

My wife has only recently gone through some changes. I think this is due more towards my getting a chance to go out a couple of times, which lead to more shopping together. Plus the time I gave her a gift of a spa day and she really liked being pampered.

For example, she's taken more interest in her makeup and nails. Has had several makeovers at her favorite makeup counter and has been to the nail salon a few times. She still hardly ever wears a skirt, but does like skorts now.
    DonnaT