Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How my SO (Tammy) changed my life and made me a woman!!!

I am so happy for you sweetie, i wish both of you all the best for the rest of your lifes.

Adrianne.

What a great sharing, Dear Tamara,
    is Norbie allowed to be a little chicky??
    When is your first corset coming? And don't forget a corset is equal to an embrathment of a lover...
    Anyway I can see you happy and proud: 'look i am all woman'
    Good on you dear Lady!
    Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Tamara,

Wow, what a terrific post. You expressed yourself so eloquently and it was a true pleasure to read.

I completely get where you're coming from. I dress much more femininely than I did in the past, and I notice other positive changes in me too. For example, I am much more affectionate, both verbally and physically, than I used to be. I think being with a partner who loves femininity so much is what brings it out in me. I took my womanhood for granted before and didn't really value it. What a shame. But seeing myself through Angel's eyes has changed everything. Just like Tam does for you, Angel makes me feel completely loved and cherished, and I will never be able to thank her enough for that.

Let me make one thing clear, though. There was never a question of me having poor taste or having to "learn how to dress" from my partner. Angel would be the first to admit that she had nothing to teach me in that department. I had plenty of taste.....it's just that my personal style tended to de-emphasize the feminine because I did not want to be perceived as weak, dumb, shallow, or any number of other stereotypical female traits. But I have gotten past those fears now. What I have learned from Angel is not what to wear, but how to love myself in whatever I wear, including girly things if I feel like it.

I actually did write about my feelings on this in a previous post, and I'm happy the topic has come up again. Thanks again for a fantastic read.

For anyone who is interested and missed it the first time: Girls Have More Fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Tamara,

You sounded so genuinely happy about your new found love for some of these things that many of us do 'take for granted'.

to answer the questions...
    I believe that I am more feminine today because of wanting to be with a cd.
    I think I always wanted to be more girly. But money, my job, and the exhusband, those things kept me from being who I am today. But once I did have the funds to buy the type of clothing that I like, got divorced, and stopped worrying about my job and the 'image' I projected I really came into who I am today.

Although my hsiar is probably the shortes it has ever been, due to having the baby and having no time to style it in the way I prefer when it is long, it still is pretty feminine.

Being with a cd has made me more experimental with make up and things I never used to care for like pantyhose and heels.

I don't think those things make me a 'better' woman, because I, like many of you other gg's here, think there is more to being a woman than clothing alone. But there is a confidence that feeling good does bring. And you don't get that slumping around in sweat pants. Don't get me wrong, I still have casual stuff, but the joy of the feminine stuff is always prefered it time and circumstance allow.

hugs
    kathy in canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tamara~

So I'd like to ask a few questions to the GG's here.

1. Do you think you are more feminine today because of your relationship with a crossdresser?

2. Has your lifestyle, way of dressing etc changed in anyway or are you the same person you are now from the day you met your SO?

I'd like to say thank you to Tammy for finally making me into a woman although I was born a girl... it's taken a few years for me to finally feel like one.

Aspiring Member
    Tamara,

It's great to hear that you've re-found the comfort and looks of wearing skirts again. Well done Tammy

Anne

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    There's just one problem with Tamara now going out dressed up in flowing skirts & gypsy tops. Going out with nice painted finger and toes nails, and long hair.

I'M SO DAMN JEALOUS!

But she sure was looking lovely today

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tammy~
    But she sure was looking lovely today
    Aww sweetie..... thankyou
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Changes

This isnt quite exactly how the thread started but I'd like to add: my wife, before that gut wrenching night she found my CD photos and she learned I was a CDer, she was very unfem. But in the past year, she has changed 180 degrees. No longer plain cotton nickers that rise past the waist but now real fem ones (the kind I wear!), changed bras from old grandma's to bras are more sheer and revealing (like I wear), classy and colorful trousers and blouses. Unless she has some bloke on the side which I am unaware, I can only attribute this to the impact of that night and learning I was a CD. I really think she feels better about herself being more fem. So - who knows, maybe there was a hidden benefit from that night that rocked our boat.
    My dream, is to walk down a street or in a mall with my wife next to me and both are fem, accepting each other as girls, no regret or fear, not being ashamed, enjoying each other as equals and sharing/thrilling in the moment as two in love.
    Love,
    Stephanie