• I dress for comfort but still want to look good

26 45.61%
  • I'll put myself in a vise to look like a GG

4 7.02%
  • I'll put up with some discomfort if it means I'll look more feminine

26 45.61%
  • Dress? What's that?

1 1.75%

Thread: Do You Dress For Comfort Or Femme?

Departed

Do You Dress For Comfort Or Femme?

When you dress, do you dress for comfort, still looking feminine but comfortably so or do you dress to look as feminine as you can even it it means corsets squeezing you like a packed sausage, tucking even if it hurts and/or other feminization methods that are uncomfortable?

I had to pick 3, because lets face it....as sexy as a bra is by the end of the night it's rather uncomfortable. And heels are wonderful but they can make the feet ache after awhile. I even plucked a few hairs out of my brows today....that was a tad painful.

Wouldn't have it any other way though!

Pip

Tristen Cox
    How can I say this, comfort IS fem. I don't like anything rough feeling or looking. So it's a matter of both for me.

For everyday wear, I dress for comfort, although I do try to look as well as possible. I just don't bother with foundation garments any longer (especially in warmer months) and wear only as much make-up as I feel is necessary (no wise cracks are needed here from you other girls ). Tucking is standard, however. Some discomfort is mandatory!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I dress for "comfort" to me..

Pantyhose and heels etc... ARE comfort to me... the rest is icing on the cake
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    ,,, feel basically the same as Sharon above,,, but doo haul out the vise for Saturday nights out on the town, fer sher,,,

CosmoLove and Tristen said it all! Their answers fastned the proverbial bra hook.
    Good job gals.
    Marie

When I wasn't such a bitter grump,I'd dress up just to feel more femme and for comfort as well.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Have to look as fem as possible. Gave gone through significane pain in the past with permanent abrasions under my "breasts" from tape holding on enhancements and tucking and holding down my "c***y". But as with many GG's, I'm sure, the look is the thing. Sexy and attractive is the target inage. Totlly hairless below thre neck, up on the toes for hours. Gosh women do suffer but, yes, it is worth it.
    Dawn
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 07-25-2005 at 01:43 AM. Reason: TMI

i dress for comfort more now ....kinda gettin lazy guy mode sometimes...grab a top a skirt kick on some sandals and go ...however i think its a mood ,,,tonight i got dressy knee length tulip skirt .....soft black satiny sweater ...hose and heels ..just felt right and was comfy ....although after walkin thru the patios d/t the heels ouch !!! soooooo all of 1 and a sprinkle of 3 ...well its summer too .. and KEW !!!!!! this girdle kills... tyvm.... oh that could be #2 ..lol ...

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I dress to look as feminine as possible - so I wear a girdle to trim my waist, I pad my hips and my bum and I bind my chest and, if necessary, use tape to improve the cleavage. Sometimes - even if I'm not wearing lower cut tops - just so I look female standing in my bra. I have a thing about achieving the hour glass type female figure.

However there is a limit? - during the summer after a few days of using only the tape and walking quite long distances in the heat my skin blistered badly under my arms and it took some weeks to heal up - so I started looking for less painful alternatives.

I prefer to wear stiletto heels but usually 2.5 or 3 inch which I can walk quickly in - not 4 or 5 inch heels which are more teetering mode - which is ultra feminine but not practical.

Fiona xx

Dressing

I dress for comfort but to get the more feminine shape still would wear a corsett.The tighter the better.
    Sara

I dress for comfort as i love the feel of women's clothes, i wear women's panties 24/7.

Adrianne.

Smile

Adrian said it very well.....I dress mostly for comfort i just love the way women clothes feel agaisnt my body, i wear panties and pantyhose almost 24/7 but i do want to lookas femine as possible and will go to great lengths to achieve the look that i want at the time. so really i guees comfort and femme.

Lisa Lane. xoxo

I dress for comfort and relaxation in as femme mode as I can get. I must say, though, I have never had a bra that I have found uncomfortable regardless of how long I have had it on and lately I taken to wearing one most days.

Departed
    Just realized I never answered my own question...

I dress for comfort. I used to wear hip and butt padding and a waist cincher and other shape forming foundations. Sure, I looked more female but I was so uncomfortable! Then I met Jacki at Be-All who was just Jacki. The only enhancement she wore was breast forms. She looked great w/o all that stuff. So I figured why not? I've never regretted it. I later discovered the beauty of NuBra forms and burned my bra. Now I was in heaven!

Now I find myself perfectly content with skorts or skirt and a casual cotton top. It takes me about three minutes to get dressed. I'm just happier wearing casual clothing anyway.

If I were a GG I doubt I'd dress any differently.

Smile Dress for comfort

I dress for comfort. Usually just a bra, panties, camisole top and short skirt, or sundress. No make up during the hot weather. The skimmper the clothes the better I feel during this hot weather.

Platinum Member
    well i would do the vice thingy ... but mostly i like to be comfy ...something light something comfy is a everyday thing then again sometimes it's fun to do that vice thingy to get just a little more out of something.....

Well, my ex always said that women were at their most uncomfortable when they looked their most attractive, so i selected option 3.

I will put up with a little discomfort in order to enhance my overall image, however i won't take it to extremes especially if its for an extended period of time.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

skirt and shirt

as long as i have a skirt and aT-shirt, I'm happy

but heavens, who knows what will happen in the future
    `Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'

dressed for comfort...BUT...

Unfortunately what each individual does or doesn't do...is perceived by others, and generates consequences...so the presented image is always of importance (IMO).

If I'm alone, sandals, sarong covers and loose unisex halters with hair up is my comfort target...

In a CD public situation or CD social interaction my target becomes "dress to pass"...partly for image effect, and partly for safety.

J.