Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly
"Ewwww! Why do you EVEN go there?!" she demanded, making it crystal clear exactly how she felt about the very concept. It's the one time where we can safely get away with it around people we know, and I am really kind of growing to resent her disgusted stance and attitude on it.
[SIZE="2"]Why don’t you tell your wife that she should dress as a woman some day? That should even the playing field nicely… My theory is that most women don’t understand why a man would want to dress as a woman simply because they (being women) don’t find it to be special and interesting – they’ve been doing it their entire lives (been there, done that), so what’s the big deal? I say go to the party and enjoy yourself, and damn your wife’s torpedoes…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Hutton
If Kimberly's life sucks then it's time for me quit crossdressing and go play more ice hockey.........
[SIZE="2"]I’ll meet you at the nearest frozen pond, Karren, for a quick game of shinny – I’ll be the one wearing the wool skirt… Don’t check me into the bulrushes too hard, now…[/SIZE]