Thread: A quick trip out

A quick trip out

Recently I ordered some black ballet flats in my size (which are very hard to find - cheap that is) and have been wearing them a lot. I normally only wear 6in platform heels when I dress.

Well, tonight I decided I was going to venture outside and drive to the post office and then to get something to eat. I live in a townhome, so I had to walk outside along the main street, down a long path, and then halfway through the parking lot to my car. I passed a few moving cars. It was a nerve wracking couple of hundred feet, but exciting. And scary, since I know just about everyone living here and nobody knows I CD.

When I got to the post office, the mailbox was full, so I parked and went in. One woman was in the back at the PO boxes, but she had her back to me.

Here is what I was wearing. I thought about wearing the heels, but decided against it. It was too far for me to walk while wearing these. Nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed doing it none-the-less. (Black skirt, thigh-highs with garter, and my new black ballet shoes.)

Forgive the hair. Even though it's winter here, it was 85 degrees today. I can't shave yet, until it gets colder.

[SIZE="2"]Hi; sounds like a exciting little trip to the Post Office.........but...
    I can't help wondering.........did you wear anything ABOVE the black skirt???
    LOL Susan
    [/SIZE]

Rikki
    What a rush huh? A Little here and a little there and pretty soon, you'll be writing us telling about your big shopping trips, dinner and a movie. Glad you enjoyed it . The ballet shoes look comfy, where did yo get them?

Love RJ
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Hi; sounds like a exciting little trip to the Post Office.........but...
    I can't help wondering.........did you wear anything ABOVE the black skirt???
    LOL Susan
    [/SIZE]
    Just a t-shirt, nothing else. I don't do make up or anything, so I was just a guy in a skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Jayne View Post
    Rikki
    What a rush huh? A Little here and a little there and pretty soon, you'll be writing us telling about your big shopping trips, dinner and a movie. Glad you enjoyed it . The ballet shoes look comfy, where did yo get them?

Love RJ
    The shoes are very comfortable. I picked them up online at BarefootTess.com for $29. (http://www.barefoottess.com/product/...ottesscom.html)

I wear women size 13 (sometimes 14), so it's hard for me to find shoes my size. They have a good selection, but most shoes are over $100. I won't pay that much, so $29 was too good for me to pass up.