Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Holy Grail Of Xdressing

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Congratulations on your successful adventure. Now it is time for another adventure, give up those cigarettes. The money you save from not buying a pack of cigarettes will buy you a nice pair of panties, a couple cartons could buy a good pair of shoes.
    I TOTALLY agree--nevermind whether you pass--take care of your health first. I think her son was doing her a favor by throwing the ciggs out the window! (But I'm glad you had a nice passing event)
    Malori

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malori Cross View Post
    I TOTALLY agree--nevermind whether you pass--take care of your health first. I think her son was doing her a favor by throwing the ciggs out the window! (But I'm glad you had a nice passing event)
    [SIZE="3"]I'd love to, but I am so badly addicted that even Chantix couldn't help me when I tried - now I can just see myself out in a dress with an O2 concentrator and nasal cannula.... I wish someone could brainwash or hypnotize me to quit ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    OK - I think the rednecks might have been admiring, cause if they had read you, they probably would have said something, just how they are.
    ON that thought, I think you probably "passed".

And with Karren's thought of indifference or not caring, well, OK, suppose the majority of people read a CD and just don't care. Guess what? This is good, it is another form of blending in. You go out en femme, no one cares, so what's the problem?

But also, you accomplished another dangerous stunt - setting foot in a damned gas station, those places tend to attract riff raff more than other places.

So I think you pretty much got it. When you are feeling real confident, next step is going to the mall. The mall is the acid test of confidence (passability not withstanding).
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.