Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She thinks she can fix me LOL

She thinks she can fix me LOL

Long story short. Out of a 25 year marriage but just seperated. I moved to a new state. Hoping my daughter will at some point speak to me again. I am alone. very alone. I went to a bar Friday night as my male self. I was picked up and brought home kicking and screaming (LOL) and had a fun night. She is a little pushy (LITTLE?) so I told her straight out. No relationships it is all about work and getting my daughter back. I also want to explore how far I want to go as female. I figure I am 65% already. Well as she pushed and had me to dinner I told her it all. I shave my body, love my toes painted, and love to crossdress. She said so... Cool, that is good right? Well today she text me that "I wanna figure you out and help you stay manly and help you stay normal" LOL I told her this is normal and I am not changing for anyone! I hid for all my life not anymore!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Oh yeah, Dana;

she'll "FIX U" all rite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good luck to you

Sorry you're going through such hard time.

You tell her! There's nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to be "fixed" either. I've found as long as you're honest to yourself things tend to work out.

You should tell her if the first 40 years didn't change this about you then it's not going to change. She should understand for the time being your priorities lie with improving your relationship with your daughter and that's it. I wish you good luck with you and your daughter. Family can sometimes be our biggest critics.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

It's tough to go through a divorce, but your right to start the next relationship with the truth. She is not about to change you.

Why do most of them (women) feel we are broken and have to be fixed? Maybe, just maybe, we are happy as we are and they need to be fixed.
    Dawn

fix you??????? if you aint broke how can she fix you?

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] You're so right, no one can change you and, I know, I couldn't change myself. Was in denile for 18 months depressed and gained almost 50 lbs. Nowdays couldnt be happier, well if I could fit into a size 4 dress, I would be LOL [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Make a xdresser stop xdressing ? Why doesn't she try something easier, such as making an elephant fly or a rabbit roar ??? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Size 4?!?!? I envy you I'm lucky on a good day if I can fit into a size 12. Most of the time it's a 14 for me.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

"Danger, Danger, Will Robinson....warning, warning!"

I think she has already "set her cap" for you, but you let her fix you Dinner, and she's obviously looking for a "steady." This is not unique. I think most women think ALL Men are flawed, and they can be just The Girl to "fix them." You just present a different sort of problem, different from That Drunken Abuser she used to date. Bet she tried to "fix" him too!

If you really mean it? (No time for a relationship right now.) End this situation and run, don't walk to The Nearest Exit.

Peace and Love, Joanie

You have enough on your plate.

Sounds like she has her meat hooks out.
    And if that's trying to help I'd hate to see he bad side
    Walk away now you don't need this aggravation.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

I had two ex-wives that thought they could "fix" me. When the first realized that wasn't going to happen, she served me with divorce papers on our sons 3rd birthday. (haven't seen him since). The second "made" me stop and when I became someone completely different than whom she married, rather than admit she was wrong and 'allow' me to dress again (she originally had no problem with Kandis), she left after taking ALL my femme stuff (roughly $7500.00 worth) and throwing it all away just as the garbage truck came to dump the dumpster while I was at work.

Do yourself and her a favor, explain to her that there is NO CURE for crossdressing, and that if she wants to be with you, she can accept that as a part of you and deal with life or take a walk and not to let the door hit her where the good lord split her.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I agree with you girls. She said something about she will always end up alone. Oh did I mention that she has married 3 times! LOL Just found that out. Your right I need to go and fast. It just felt nice to be wanted. Have not had that for awhile! Also a good home cooked meal was awesome. The chicken breast I made would have broke the tile floor if I dropped it. LOL It just feels right sitting in my satin nightgown watching dancing with the stars with a glass of red wine. I don't feel broke!

You may have some fun until she decides you are a lost cause.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Right, like that will happen, if it isn't broke don't mess with it. When I decided to transition a friend of mine knew I was going to therapy so he said get the therapy and get well. LOL. I told him I am well and better than ever. He missed that pass by ten yards and probably still trying to figure it out.

Teri

Depends on what fixed means. I took our male dog to the vet to be fixed.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member

Don't Try

If it ain't broken don't try to fix it.
    .................................................. .thanks...............ORCHID

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    "Danger, Danger, Will Robinson....warning, warning!"
    Hee hee hee! I was going to write the same thing.

Run... run and don't look back!

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    So sorry for your hard times Dana

BTW some people need to understand the word normal.

A. It's just a word
    B. It's a meaningless word because...
    C. there is NO normal

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

run now before she get's it into her head you need her to change you.

Yeah, she'll fix you, she'll marry you to fix you, and when it doesn't work, she'll keep the house.

Gold Member
    Good for you Dana. Don't let anyone change who you are. If they're not comfortable with it, there's the door!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jones View Post
    ... Oh did I mention that she has married 3 times! LOL Just found that out. ...
    To me, that's a big red flag right there. Unless all three of her previous marriages ended in death by natural causes, she isn't a good risk.

I'm sorry to hear of your marriage ending. Please be careful with new relationships. This person doesn't sound like a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jones View Post
    Well today she text me that "I wanna figure you out and help you stay manly and help you stay normal" LOL I told her this is normal and I am not changing for anyone! I hid for all my life not anymore!
    She obviously know nothing about cders. In her statement she's saying that cders aren't normal maybe she should do some research first before she tries to "put you right"
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna