Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She thinks she can fix me LOL

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    How did it go, Dana? Are you still "broken"

Dana, just be who you want to be.

Vicki

Well I am more broke than ever! I live at home mostly as Dana. I text her once in awhile but haven't seen her. I am me! Hear me roar!

Quote Originally Posted by barbie lanai View Post
    Depends on what fixed means. I took our male dog to the vet to be fixed.
    I was going to suggest checking to make sure she isn't a verterinarian

tell her been there down that got the t-shirt

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Well , if I were in your shoes in such a position , I'd bring the subject of masculinity up remarking that you don't wish to change you lifestyle ( and wish to continue dressing as a woman ) for no one . You could even tell her it's your right as a man to decide .
    However , if you can to come to an arrangement , where you can live in the manner you choose , being honest , then perhaps she'll meet you half way with careful considerate communication .
    Good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jones View Post
    Long story short. Out of a 25 year marriage but just seperated. I moved to a new state. Hoping my daughter will at some point speak to me again. I am alone. very alone. I went to a bar Friday night as my male self. I was picked up and brought home kicking and screaming (LOL) and had a fun night. She is a little pushy (LITTLE?) so I told her straight out. No relationships it is all about work and getting my daughter back. I also want to explore how far I want to go as female. I figure I am 65% already. Well as she pushed and had me to dinner I told her it all. I shave my body, love my toes painted, and love to crossdress. She said so... Cool, that is good right? Well today she text me that "I wanna figure you out and help you stay manly and help you stay normal" LOL I told her this is normal and I am not changing for anyone! I hid for all my life not anymore!
    Hi Dana, just a note to say you are in my thoughts.

There is no sin in being who you are - period.

I am 47 , always single, will die single - I have no plans to be a means to an end for someone.

We still live in a chauvanistic world where man is expected to provide economic and physical security for women.

Only when this ends can TV/CDs be accepted

A woman doth protest too much of crossdressing because many have been taught since birth they have one absolute right :

a man to take care of their economic & other needs - not a woman.

I find men and women in this society very liberal in their views ...
    as long as you agree with them.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 12-10-2009 at 09:48 AM.

Ask her if she has a "fix" for having green eyes.

Ask her if she has a "fix" for having brown hair.

Ask her if she has a "fix" for being 5'10" tall.

Ask her if she has a "fix" any other genetically driven trait.

I'm sorry Mrs. Jones, the results are in, it's terminal.

Hi Dana, There is nothing wrong with you, the problem is society and everyone who thinks that to conform to its wishes, is necessary. Those of us who choose not to conform to its rules are outcasts (or criminals, or lepers). At least the outcasts don't end up in jail or colonies.

Be you and dont accept non-acceptance.

yup dont try to fix me thats part of me and its not broken if u love me then love me yes it can be hard for some and fun for some but its me 100% if u want to help then do my nails or hair or something dont try to change me right,,,

Run, as fast as you can. I for one, have had enough of living up to other people,family, loved one's expected me to be. I won't go back. No. ( Image of me on floor kicking and screaming!)Never. I finally found me, and I'm hanging on for dear life. And my life is dear now.

She thinks she can fix me LOL

oh she will fix you all right better forget her now while you can hun

I have not seen her since I started this post so weeks have gone by. The nail in the coffin was: I asked what if she came over and Dana answered the door what woulds she think? Her answer was " I would probably laugh"! OK YOU ARE OUTTA HERE!!!! Lived 25 years in a marriage of non acceptance and REFUSE to do it again!

Keep looking for the right one. She is out there and she will love your feminine side. I can not imagine living my life with out my fem side. i am lucky as my wife is OK with me. You will find one too and you will find a new world opens up.