Thread: My wife wearing my clothes, or is it the other way around??

My wife wearing my clothes, or is it the other way around??

Last Friday I was able to dress and posted several new pics of some clothes I hadn't worn in a while. Most of them were mine except for this red and black skirt I borrowed from my wife. Today when she came home from work she was wearing it along with the same black top. Was I ever surprised!! She knows of some of my dressing but as far as I know she hasn't seen me totally dressed and all glam'ed up. We have separate computers and I keep most of my pics hidden. Hmmmmm, it made me wonder. Have any of you had other "coincidences" like that??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I think that both of you just recognize a great outfit.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8