Thread: Good and bad week

Banned Read only

Good and bad week

Im having such an average week.

I havent been able to dress for nearly 2 weeks now as both parents are home from work and are always in the house. I wont get any free time for another 3 days at least, more likely to be a week though.

I do have an upside though! I have various health problems at the moment and my medication has made me put on 3 stone in the past 6 months. I should be coming off some of the medication within 2 months and my chest has healed up after an operation so I should be able to lose some of the weight I have put on!

Aiming to be back to 13st by next Summer. That might sound quite big still but I am 6ft2!

oh I know the feeling about not being able to get some quality dressing time in. lol you sure optimistic looking at your health problems as a way to get into proper form! You go, girl!
    removed

Banned Read only
    Well I am a major fitness geek, I used to run 20km and cycle 100km a week before I was ill. At the moment I probably wouldnt even be able to run 1km but thats what being ill does to you unfortunately!

So do i, i usually cant dress but at night in my room. Every now and then i get brave and come to the backroom where i am now and play playstation and get on here. I hope you stay healthy!
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

Hah i smoke to much now, and i havnt ran alot since football 2 years back when i was in highschool. im glad im tall to cause my ass is up to 170-185
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon