Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plumbing En Femme

Plumbing En Femme

Have any of you scrunched under a sink, wrench in hand and forms in bra, to work on the plumbing? Or crawled an attic, dressed in femme work clothes, to run a cable?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

No however I was just the other telling my SO that with my bigger bra which is a C cup they always get in my way, lol. I can only imaginge trying to work with them. Especially in tight spaces!

Everyday at work, I do building repair for our university. The girls in the office look at me differently when I crawl under a desk to fix something and the students just want their problems fixed and don't care who's doing it. So the answer is yes. Have fun and play safe.

Teri

Seeing as how I have been Plumbing for 17 years, you would think that I would have, at least once. but I haven't. I have, however, underdressed at work more times than I can count. Its a good way to ruin a new pair of stockings for sure.

Last year I decorated my bedroon wearing my Black Bikini. Onbly problem is that I now have a black and butterscotch polka dot pebbledashed bikini.

Julie

Gold Member
    I have a large cabnit shop in my basement. I often go down in my bra
    with forms, a denim skirt and an old shirt, as not to get anything good
    full of glue or worst. And I love it; best part is when my boobs kind of
    get in the way with what I am dooing. Rader

I've done plumming work but never considered any of my femme clothing to be work clothes other that jeans

Did it just today while testing out my halloween makeup. Seems there was hair in the drain plug that was clogging up the flow to almost nothing, so I cleaned it out by pushing a wire down the drain. Not too glamourous, I just wish my wife would volunteer to do it, just once...

And get my pretty clothes dirty? Ohh Please!! I'd just shut off the water.. Finish eating my bon bons.. And call the plumber.. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Glad you are finally showing your natural hair, Karren!

I have crawled under the sink more than once to do repairs, frequently while wearing a bra, panties and a skirt. When an emergency arises it must be handled at once, regardless of what I am wearing. Since I don't wear, or need, forms there is no problem with my full bra. It really is great to have natural breasts!!

Gave up my attic crawling days some years ago! That is for the Cable guy, or the electrician!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Could you imiagine getting out working on the car dressed? Don't try this it could be dangerous, think of the traffic accidents it could cause. [/SIZE]

Repairs.jpg
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 10-29-2009 at 07:54 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Tried the above.Was going to change my oil with bra,forms,etc.Needless to say it didnt happen.Had to remove the forms
    Kimmy 55

I'll pass on that. I want to keep all my "pretty clothes" pretty.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Funny you should mention that...

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Have any of you scrunched under a sink, wrench in hand and forms in bra, to work on the plumbing? Or crawled an attic, dressed in femme work clothes, to run a cable?
    I did exactly the same thing a couple of days ago when I had to change out the strainer cup in one of my twin kitchen sinks because it had begun to corrode underneath, and was leaking at the point where it joins the short length of pipe that fits into the main drain assembly.

It was a fairly simple and quick job, I happened to be dressed en femme when it occurred to me to do the repair (I had bought the new part previously), and I just went for it. I did take off my top and skirt just to be on the safe side, but crawling under the sink dressed in just my panties, pantyhose, and bra was a delicious and yet oddly girly-man type of experience. And no, the silicone boobs didn't get in the way at all.

I can't wait for the next time the toilet gets plugged up !

1. changed the oil in my truck fully dressed in jeans and heels
    2. washed the truck in the drive same day without the heels
    3. changed out a garbage disposal, (bra/boobs) for the neighbor
    4. mounted a television on the wall fully dressed
    5. remodeled a video store at night fully dressed except 1 night. took 5 nights
    6. added 3 tanning booths to the same store a year later at night fully dressed all the time.
    7. ceiling fans hung wearing bra and boobs (differant times and places)
    jeez, I gotta think about what I do
    AHHH the hell with it, it's too much fun
    OH! I could go on for another thirty or fourty lines, but I think you get the drift............
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

I replaced doors

I spent a couple of days en femme while I replaced doors, including cutting and planing. it seemed the most natural thing in the world. On the weekend, with family home I had to finish the job in drab. That was frustrating because I knew exactly how it should feel and I was missing that.

I Love to be fem
    Not done plumbing but have decorated and diyed enfem tho

Oh heck yes. In addition to doing window washing I have: feed horses, moved hay, washed vehicles, cleaned the garage and storage building and much more, Mostly in jeans, boobs, some make-up and anything else I feel like wearing that is appropriate to the occassion.
    joank
    Southern California

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    once

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

It's one of my biggest fantasies, Persephone!

To one day dress to the 9's:

And install a new garbage disposal.

Or, even better, change the oil and lube my car!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I replaced our dishwasher while wearing a long jean prairie skirt last year.
    DonnaT

unfair question!

How can you ask if we CD while doing plumbing, when you're doing a job that requires your butt crack to be exposed???

Karen

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karennjcd View Post
    How can you ask if we CD while doing plumbing, when you're doing a job that requires your butt crack to be exposed???

Karen
    took long enough for someone to call it.

Gyod I hate to laugh but some of the "Adventures" these girls have is kind of funny.

So has anyone ever cleaned their cupboards while en femme?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Plumbing En Femme

no never tried that my boobs get in the way a lot just cleaning the house

Not the one on TV!
    I'm embarassed to say but I did dress up in all my foudation garments (bra w/ forms, corset, padded girdle, garterbelt and nylons) to wear under my coveralls to work on my big rig once.