Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plumbing En Femme

Lousy Plumber

While I am fairly handy at DIY, plumbing is not my best area. I always have multiple trips to the store doing any plumbing project. Simple example: I have teflon tape and plumber's putty when starting a job. Before I can finish I find that the plumber's putty is too hard and go get some at the store. I return and find that the teflon tape is not long enough to wrap around the pipe and then it's back to the store. And so on ad nauseum! It usually costs a much in gas and car wear and tear as calling a plumber.

So not being really out there, I can't change back and forth or the job would take a week instead of a day. The plumber takes a week to get here but does it in a hour or less!

Edy

So has anyone ever cleaned their cupboards while en femme?

once at home and three times at work. once at work with two other GG careproviders present...
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Having spent a few days in a row dressed allows you to experience many different types of womanhood. I find it interesting that natal women can change the oil but one of us has to remove our forms. The experience of wearing skirts and dresses, makeup and wigs, long painted nails and smooth skin, high heels and flats are all part of the adventure in womanhood that most of us want to experience.

I have walked too far in heels ruining my feet for the next day but loved every painful step knowing that my natal sisters have done the very same thing. I have felt the wind blow up under my skirt sending chills across my bottom and loved every minute. So if I am cleaning the house or fixing something that a single woman would do then I dress as a natal woman would be doing the same thing and I enjoy the experience and very grateful that I can .
    Last edited by Paulette; 10-29-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Plumbing en femme....Why would anyone want dripping, or spraying water on their perfectly nice wardrobes?

I'll be first to admit proudly that I've become fairly profficient at plumbing, including sweating copper pipes that never leak....but not without the proverbial swimming pool below.

Painting a room.....that's another story.

I have done a few househod repairs en-fem, and a few car repirs en-fem.... However, like most of you, I prefer to keep my pretties, pretty

one time I did some overhead welding en-fem and the sparks and slag is not good when it hits your forms

I have taken to doing a fair amount of work around the house dressed. I am currently giving my kitchen a facelift. I am enjoying working in my shop with by breasts on, the feel of my arm brushing against them as I reach across the table saw. I really enjoy the feel of my low riase jeans when I squat down.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karennjcd View Post
    How can you ask if we CD while doing plumbing, when you're doing a job that requires your butt crack to be exposed???

Karen
    And that darn thong just doesn't help cover a thing!

Girls time for a safety note!
    1. Heels and ladders don't mix.
    2. Sheet rock dust will ruin a wig.
    3. Laying tile is hard on the nails.
    4. It has not been demonstrated that breast forms will keep you grounded when working with electricty.
    5. And for godness sake make sure your tool belt matches your outfit.

Planning on remodeling my man cave while mostly en femme. Ironic isn't it.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

No...but

I have done the dishes, prepared meals, and tidied up. Having said that, I did re-connect the cable Television line the other evening. Does that count?

Every damn day

Didn't have time to change, didn't want to.

Yesterday while dressed in a cute Halloween tee, skirt, hose , heels, et all I had to use the circular saw to cut some wood for a control panel, then get out the ol' drill 1" bit drill 14 holes, soldered, wired, paint all for 4 hours while dressed.

I love power tools and skirts
    Remember you can use lipstick to mark wood before you saw it.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    Having spent a few days in a row dressed allows you to experience many different types of womanhood. I find it interesting that natal women can change the oil but one of us has to remove our forms. The experience of wearing skirts and dresses, makeup and wigs, long painted nails and smooth skin, high heels and flats are all part of the adventure in womanhood that most of us want to experience.
    I totally agree, Paulette. I must say though that being scrunched up under the sink with forms did feel different than it does without them, but GG's can't exactly remove theirs, can they?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I haven't done any plumbing while en femme, but I frequently do housework while dressed and I've built several stained glass windows while wearing a dress, stockings & heels, and the rest.

Jenny

My favorite outfit for many household tasks, from putting in an electrical box to laying new flooring, is a knee-length denim skirt I've been using as work clothes for years.

It is getting a bit worn now, and even has a paint stain or two, but it is really comfortable to work in, has nice big pockets and, most importantly, saves me from ruining my nice work clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    Don't try this it could be dangerous, think of the traffic accidents it could cause.
    Attachment 100516
    Wow, nice bumpers.
    Last edited by Cristi; 10-29-2009 at 09:45 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I work at my hobbies at the workbench while dressed. Kind of a strange but good feeling when your so engrossed in your work you forget what you're wearing. I'll wear a heavy women's T shirt and leggins that already have a few holes in them. Just got to be careful with that soldering iron. A first for me last week I changed out a toilet float valve while dressed. Kept putting it off because I wouldn't remember to until after I dressed for the night. I won't do any outdoor work even underdressed. Too much possibility of injury, like last spring when I fell off the roof and required 16 staples in the back of the head.

only get in way of my golf swing!

As I've said before, I do the housework and cooking while dressed, as well as cleaning the pool (in one of several diferent bathing suits), weeding the veggie garden, trimming the roses - just about anything I can do while out of sight. I once brought the car around to the back yard on a hot day and did my best to re-enact the car wash scene from "Cool Hand Luke"

Crowning achievement, however, was changing the catalytic converter on DSW's german car. It required removing a half dozen shields and half of the front suspension and I did it in the daytime in my driveway while (kindof) dressed. Leggings, girl sneakers, pink socks, black t-neck ( with all of the padding and undies) - but under guy-me's Cathart poop-suit, which fit quite differently than usual. I did notice that the front of it got dirty in quite a different pattern

The blue nitrile gloves worked fairly well at keeping my hands clean for a while, but they eventually tore and parts of my hands and wrists got just as dirty as they normally do. BTW, I have discovered that the mesh exfoliating gloves I use with bodywash after shaving work wonderfully with Dove soap to scrub those greasy spots on your arms that the handsoap just doesn't get.

I also noticed that I had to jack the car several inches higher...

-jj

Soap pleeze

re-enact the car wash scene from "Cool Hand Luke"

Was there anyone there diggin and a grinnin

What a movie what a scene.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

I think I will stick to plain ole house work.

cut hay milked cows work in the shop played in the yard done it all

Plumbing enfemme.

I often do gardening underdressed.

Oh yes. I've done many repairs about the house enfem.

lisa-marie
    Whenever I can I will work dressed en femme. Have decorated and done various DIY jobs dressed majes mundane jobs much nicer

Just house work hon, enfem is the only way I enjoy house work. Any other time it's is just a chore!

Banned Read only
    Interesting timing. Last weekend I detailed the outside of my car (a 2 month old MINI) to get ready for winter. I was completely underdressed Wonderbra, forms and Barely There thong. Outside clothes were black turtleneck and black bib overalls.

This weekend I'm continuing to work on a new floor in our master bedroom. It's an old house (1879) and most of the master bedroom was originally part of a wrap around porch. Anyway, the outfit will be Amoena sports bra, forms, panties, gray work shirt and tan bib overalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"] Could you imiagine getting out working on the car dressed? Don't try this it could be dangerous, think of the traffic accidents it could cause. [/SIZE]

Attachment 100516
    hey I did this a few times that is wearing jeans and tee nothing good just what I always wear working on a car but with bra, no forms,and panties