Thread: I'm soo immature.

I'm soo immature.

OMG! Today my wife and I stopped at McD's for lunch. She ordered a happy meal and when they asked for a boy or girl I quickly said girl! I did because I noticed on the menu board they had My Little Pony. Yay! I had several of them as a young child and loved them. I had to get one. So we got our food and when I read the box it said that Rainbow Dash loves to dress up. So I got the toy out and I was so happy thats the one we got! Well I got now. She couldn't believe how happy I was about it. So today it lived up to its name and really was a happy meal. I got the perfect pony!

I live in the real world! DaphneGrey's Avatar
    Cute! I love that story, Its nice little things like that they make you smile.
    Living the life I choose!

I am happy for you Gurl!

Hey, we all indulge our inner child once in awhile!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Thats not immature its cute! My daughters have a closets full of Barbie stuff. I think I played with it more than they did!
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Meet my pony.

Rainbow Dash.
    Attached Images Attached Images