Thread: Wearing Pantys at a massage Appt.

Wearing Pantys at a massage Appt.

Got a Massage from this real pretty girl,, fully lagit and not the dirty type,, she is licenced with the state and there is nothing illigal about this,, no sexual thing at all,, My back musles are tight and a good rub down will loosen them up,,, well I wore my favorite peach color panties that have a see thru but,, silky and lace front with a lace band that has daisys all over them,, I was instructed to leave my underware on and drape the towel over my bottom while laying down on the table then she left,,I did as instructed and she returned when I said ok from her knock,,, she statrted on the top and worked her way down the back till she got to the small of the back,,the towel was to high up so she moved it down,,at the same time she grabbed the lace waistband and also moved that down so she could work the lower back area,, when she did she coughed a little and said excuse me,,I think it was to cover the little surprise laugh,,she was profeshional and polite and did encourage me to return,, wonder what was said after I left,,,it was fun for me and will return with a prettier pair on for her to see...
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    That's awesome!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Well, That being said, being in her profession, she too has probably seen it all. I'm sure you aren't the only one who prefers comfortable undies! LOL

I was a licenced MT for a while. We were taught that if someone has their underwear on we roll the top sheet under the waistband, it keeps the sheet in place and doesn't expose the clients underwear. She may not have seen anything. But she may have learned it a different way, so maybe she did.

Several years ago my wife gave me a present of a spa day package.

When I got the the massage room, the lady said the same thing, to undress down to my undies and cover them with a sheet.

She also lifted the sheet when she got lower, and got a good view of my panties.

I wonder if some do this just to check and see what we are wearing? For gossiping later?
    DonnaT

I have had several massages while wearing panties. Never had much of a reaction to it. Sort of like panties at the doctors!

Edy

Silver Member

underwear?

Why do you think the massage therapist gives a rat's behind what kind of underwear you have on?

Or do you think she is some kind of pervert who is more interested in your underwear than in her job?

Stephie

A girl in the north east Jennylace's Avatar

very cool

sort of the same thing happend to me accept at my new doctors office she is a woman and had me disrobe down to my underwear and commented on how pretty my pantys were. but I will have to watch your thread.

I have a question - is your body shaved? Legs only? What about eye brows?
    She probably already knows.

Well I go for my monthly massage en femme at a day spa,so there is no surprise. However, I've gotten compliments on my panties. Nothing like it !

Interesting. I've only had one massage and I left my (male) underwear on. Later from asking around and searching the Internet, the vast majority of people say you're supposed to get naked. So that's what I fully intend on doing for my next massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Why do you think the massage therapist gives a rat's behind what kind of underwear you have on?

Or do you think she is some kind of pervert who is more interested in your underwear than in her job?

Stephie
    I know I don't. It's none of our business what you wear as long as a professional relationship is maintained. Never seen it myself (Yet) but it won't phase me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyaV View Post
    I have a question - is your body shaved? Legs only? What about eye brows?
    She probably already knows.
    body is all shaved
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

When I started going for massages I asked what the rules were for disrobing , I was told that if you leave your underwear on that is considered the boundary of your comfort and if you are not wearing anything they will be professional and not cross any boundaries , I have found this to be the case and have been to several different massage therapist.
    As for wearing panties to the appointment it has not been a issue at all.
    Tomara

If you don't want to, you don't have to take anything off. When I was in school we were told to say, "Disrobe to your level of comfort." The first time I worked on someone they didn't take anything off, it was a lot harder to work through the Tshirt, but whatever. But then I also had people take it all off.

Well every time I get a massage I am completely disrobed. I wear panties, sometimes a bra and take everything off and put aside before the massage therapist enters the room. I don't think she has ever noticed what I was wearing.
    Vash
    24th Century Grande Dame

I've never had a reaction to wearing panties for any appointment.