Thread: Crossdressing Olympics

Crossdressing Olympics

This challenge is insprired by a comment on my recent thread about how long it takes me to get dressed. I hereby proclaim the opening of the Crossdressing Olympics, and summon the crossdressers of the world to assemble and compete in the noblest traditions of feminity...we as members of this forum have the sacred responsibility of designating the events at the First Crossdressing Olympaid. The following are proposed:

1. Total elapsed time from shower to shoes (current record 20 minutes held by me)
    2. Endurance walk in high heels, minimum 3", extra points for stilettos
    3. 50 meters in a woman's swimsuit

You get the idea...please post your recommendations for events! Of course, separate competitions will be included for FTM, for example total elapsed time to grow a mustache...

Cissy

We could do:

1. Panic Mode Her to He competition with full makeup, artificial nails and all your clothes scattered all over your bed, with all your makeup filling up the bathroom countertop. This is to simulate the real life necessities of when "someone" comes home a little too early! A similar one with different criteria could be held for out FtM friends here.

2. Bet Artificial Figure competition for those of us with unnaturally uncurved and shaped bodies. Only artificial improvements are allowed. Winners would be based on overall effect for a balanced and very attractive figure, ingenuity of undergarments useage and design (an advantage for Karren Hutton and her inventions), ability to wear said undergarments for a full day and evening, and ease of use of the restroom facilities.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I like Allie's number one, but suggest a change based on an event I had a month ago:

Switch from Her to Him: The person will get a phone call from their SO while they are no closer than 30 minutes from the house - a house that has girl clothes, makeup and extra forms scattered throughout. The person will have to change back into boy mode in the car. On the freeway. During rush hour. While realizing you have forgotten your boy shoes and socks. Oh, by the way, your SO has a 10 minute head start. Go!!

Bonus points for the amount of laughs you get for pulling your boobs out of your blouse in front of other cars. The person with the fewest accidents wins.

Kathi

Breast form workout

Size 21 5 1/2 lbs of Enhancement
    46 G
    After 7 hours I still feel fresh and fancy free.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Gold Member
    I guess pushups are out as some of us don't have far down to go!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Pushups? Cool! I do great with pushups - mostly because there isn't much to push up (and you can take that any way you want ).

Kathi

Sign me up for the 100 meter mossie.. lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Fastest time: With half-inch acrylic or gel nails...... get the pantyhose out of the package and on. Big penalties for runs or ladders.

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Feel free to come to Vancouver! I will organize some new events.
    I can see it now.

CD luge
    Skiijumping with the best outfit
    Trans Hockey team US vs Canada in the finals

xo Roberta

http://www5.hellobc.com/2010olympicw...FSFRagodRB1rLQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Fastest time to put on a pair of pantyhose (no runs allowed!)

50 yard dash from building to car in 3"heels, pencil skirt,on a freezing rain soaked sidewalk. Fastest time and disqualification if you slip and fall

Corset pull contest. Largest reduction wins. DQ if you faint before a 10 minute time limit.

The 500 Meter Doorbuster Dash, See who can hit all the mall sales and buy the most during the three hour doorbuster sale
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertaM View Post
    Feel free to come to Vancouver! I will organize some new events.
    I can see it now.

CD luge
    Skiijumping with the best outfit
    Trans Hockey team US vs Canada in the finals

xo Roberta

http://www5.hellobc.com/2010olympicw...FSFRagodRB1rLQ
    Sign me up. How about lounging on the deck looking the cutest competition or the spint to the hottud in your bikini contest.

I think an early day competition should be the smoothest shave with the least amount of knicks.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

If Karen enters this contest, I give up already. She used to go from guy to girl and back in the work restroom during a break and have time to take pictures.

Excellent suggestions girls, keep 'em coming! A few more:

1. Driving in high heels
    2. Walking like a girl - on a runway, in heels
    3. Most outfits crammed into one suitcase, points deducted if ironing required

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Hair

The longest hair, waviest hair, best color, natural hair no wigs allowed,,,
    JoanAz

A couple more:

1. Juggling a purse, umbrella and shopping bag in a driving rain and gale force wind while opening a car door

2. Applying lipstick after a meal without a mirror

I vote fastest time to put pantyhose on without runs!

I suggest the Women's Restroom Relay:
    How fast can you enter a Ladies Room, find an empty stall, take care of your business, wash hands, reapply make-up, and brush hair then exit the restroom to tag your CD Girlfriend (three particiapnts).

Add one second if you encounter a GG in the restroom, DQ if you forget to wash (and dry) your hands, OR leave the seat up.

Also this event must be performed after all team participants consume a 6 pack of beer and three chili dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    I like Allie's number one, but suggest a change based on an event I had a month ago:

Switch from Her to Him: The person will get a phone call from their SO while they are no closer than 30 minutes from the house - a house that has girl clothes, makeup and extra forms scattered throughout. The person will have to change back into boy mode in the car. On the freeway. During rush hour. While realizing you have forgotten your boy shoes and socks. Oh, by the way, your SO has a 10 minute head start. Go!!

Bonus points for the amount of laughs you get for pulling your boobs out of your blouse in front of other cars. The person with the fewest accidents wins.

Kathi
    this sounds like lots of fun in pittsburgh