Thread: super nervous part two

well we had the party i described in my other post (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=118789) just want to thank everyone for the positive thoughts and encouragement! i was just about as nervous as i could be when people started ariving and i was still getting ready. my wife was doing my make up jewlery and nails when her daughter (my step daughter) knocked on the door and said uncle*****(the super macho friend) aint going to dress for the party. well we decided to loan him one of my old dresses that doesnt quite fit anymore the wife got him a pair of pantyhose that came in a bag bought from goodwill that were mis-labled and gave them to the daughter and told her to give them to uncle***** and tell him that mom said yo put them on. the daughter finaly convinced him to wear the dress over his jeans. about this time the wife was done with me so we headed out the door to the game room.the first few minutes i was extremely nervous while people got used to seeing me dressed but after that everyone loosened up(i even got a compliment on how nice my legs looked from our femal friend!!!!) and the rest of the night was a lot of fun. the daughters boyfriend changed into a skirt blouse and pantyhose that she had picked out for him and seemed to relax when he realized he wouldnt be the only one dressed that way.the daughters girlfriend showed up and after everyone relaxed they attacked their uncle ***** with the make up. one of our female friends came and realy enjoyed watching me "try" to walk in my heels. after about a half an hour i "had" to change to a pair of pink tennis shoes... that got a real laugh out of her.at some point during the night the wife brought out a pack of baloons that we had bought and the guys all got breasts(the wife told me today that mine were a little too big). after a couple hours the boyfriend dissapeared and came back in his male clothes. it wasnt long after that the "super macho" friend lost his dress ans used some make up remover wipes to remove his make up... leaving me the only one dress at the party(the wife had to change her costume becase it was getting tangled in her cast). after a few more minutes i finaly gave in to our friend and removed my wig and make up.i did however refuse to change clothes. after a while the wife went inside to rest her leg leaving just me and our two friends drinking beer and talking. the female friend looked at me and said"you just look wat too comfortable sitting there like that" i just asked her what was wrong with that? she just shook her head and said there was nothing wrong with it.(me and the wife both think that she know about my dressing through my ex.)we sat and talked until 2:30 in the morning with them dressed in drab and me in my skirt blouse pantyhose and pink tennis shoes!!! after that one comment/question everyone seemed to relax and not even notice how i was dressed. i even threatened to dress the next time we all got together and our male friend just laughed and said that if i did he was going to take me to town for beer and even buy all the beer i could drink! (thinking seriously about taking him up on it...free beer for wearing a skirt sounds like a good trade.) yes the wife took a lot of pictures and as soon as i get them on my computer i will post some of them in an album on my profile page(hopefuly by monday or tuesday at the latest)!!

**edit to add** ok some pictures are uploaded and waiting moderator approval!!! look for them on my profile page under 2009 halloween party
    Last edited by Holly; 11-01-2009 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.
    tinker_bell's husband!!!/ formerly known as charlene peters.

Sounds like a fun time! Glad you had a good time, and that everyone else played along. There's no way I'd get my family to dress up for a party like that... Can't wait to see the pics...