Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine trait..........OMG!

Feminine trait..........OMG!

[SIZE="4"]Do you have any?

I just noticed this is one I have started..........
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Tissues everywhere

Tissue in my panys pocket, one in mt fleece pullover, heck 2 in my jacket, l & r side and just now without thinking I put one in my bra. I know they are good to have around, but my goodness.

Hey I better go check my purse!
    [/SIZE]
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

awwwwww sorry you got flu
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

i am the same way with hand creames, and i just starting using a nightly cream on my face and after showers.

I have a little one , wearing a dress
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

dont worry i keep picking up new traits.

That's feminine?? Having allergy issues my entire life, it's just sensible.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

When I offer up my box of pink tissues setting on my desk..... to someone with a sniflle it always raises eye brows.... But to date no one has refused one.. I don't consider that a trait... Just a prettier alternative.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    If there is one thing I have noticed on the boards, it's that nearly all of us like to SHOP!!!!
    Men don't like to SHOP!
    It's a four letter word!
    Women LOVE to SHOP!!!
    I DO TOO!!!!
    I could shop all day for women's clothing and I have to admit, men's as well.
    Nothing prettier then a soft, lacey slip or Ralph Lauren tie.
    I just love to dress!!
    Women have many traits that men don't.
    Crying is one, emotions run stronger in women.
    All I know is that I love to shop, my wife can take it or leave it. Figure that out!
    Last edited by sabrina mercedes; 11-04-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Since most of my tops are short sleeve or sleeveless...I guess carrying tissues could be a feminine trait.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

most certainly!

OKOK...yes, I LOVE to shop...and shoes...heels??? don't get me started

But I think the biggest change from being "just" masculine to this experiment in bouncing back and forth from masculine to feminine is that the body has to be ready to present femininity. That means at the very least taking care of that body as a genetic woman would. Actually I'm delighted with this part of being feminine as my body has improved tremendously (!!!) such as: the daily ritual of washing, toning, moisturizing; the various creams to tighten facial skin and reduce the dark circles; eyebrow arching; constant attention to fingernails and toenails; using clear mascara when in boy mode; keeping the weight down to generate a more feminine appearance; and then there is removing the hair you don't want to show!

So, even those of us who exist in the feminine world parttime have to maintain ourselves full time!

High maintenance R US!!!

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    When I offer up my box of pink tissues setting on my desk..... to someone with a sniflle it always raises eye brows.... But to date no one has refused one.. I don't consider that a trait... Just a prettier alternative.
    If you switch to white, you'll know your hormone / dressing theory is correct!

I tend to make sure even my male outfits match, including accessories. And I give suggestions to the GG's that I know. That count?

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    If you switch to white, you'll know your hormone / dressing theory is correct!
    Or I'm just too cheap or lazy to go out and buy my own pink ones and use the company provided white ones! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Taking better care of my skin and shopping.

whenever i am wearing shorts....i keep touching my smooth soft legs....

i tend to notice many girls do this tooo

I would say my Feminine trait would be now that my hair is longer (between my upper shoulders) I twirl it with my finger. Even at work. I gotta catch myself there.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Hmmm, lets see femme traits...I love to shop for clothes and shoes, ohh and that lingerie thing. Ilove to wear dresses. My favorite drink is a cosmopolitan or an appletini. I fret over my nails and sit with my legs crossed. OMG I am a chick!

Seriously, my wife gave me grief the other day because my youngest son had chocolate on his face. I knelt down pulled out a tissue and despite the immanent likelihood of fuzzy tongue licked it. As I wiped his face I was humming a soft little tune and then announced that my little man no longer has a dirty face. OMG I am not a chick. I HAVE TURNED INTO MY MOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Karren, the fact that you even offer tissues is a huge give away that deep down inside no matter what you a so flippin girly! Most guys would never even offer a tissue. They would just point out that your nose is dripping and that you should get something to wipe it. Men are such piggies.
    Last edited by Holly; 11-07-2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I like my feminine walk; I do it any chance I get, even in drab.

I apply body cream every morning and night.

I leave my makeup lying around at work and others see but don't say anything

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    Okay lets see , I pretty much live in girl mode but I must retain a male persona , meaning the thig male about me any more is my shirts and shoes at work. My wife hates to shop and I love shopping and I do believe I have more make up than she. Body shave , lotions , moistureizing , tissues always at hand , I cry like a baby at movies , love my skirts (I wonder if I could get away with a kilt at work ?) movies ... just love a good romantic comedy and lets not forget the jewelry ... shall I go on...?

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I have a few feminine traits like shopping for shoes and loving the feel of hose on my legs but a few days ago I noticed that I was driving with both hands on the stearing wheel as I have noticed many women doing. I guess that even the small feminine traits will eventualy come out.
    Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by curious5752 View Post
    I have a few feminine traits ...but a few days ago I noticed that I was driving with both hands on the stearing wheel as I have noticed many women doing. I guess that even the small feminine traits will eventualy come out. Cathy
    The safeist way to operate your automobile. 10 to 2 position.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Quote Originally Posted by curious5752 View Post
    I was driving with both hands on the stearing wheel as I have noticed many women doing.
    Cathy
    wasn't Denver. Men and women do multitasking while driving. Today I was next to a woman eating cereal on the way to work, holding the bowl in one hand and shoveling it in with a spoon with the other. One day I saw a woman with her foot on the wheel putting on pantyhose. Now thats a feminine feat
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I always cry during romantic or sad movies.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrina mercedes View Post
    If there is one thing I have noticed on the boards, it's that nearly all of us like to SHOP!!!!
    Men don't like to SHOP!
    It's a four letter word!
    Women LOVE to SHOP!!!
    I DO TOO!!!!
    I could shop all day for women's clothing and I have to admit, men's as well.
    Nothing prettier then a soft, lacey slip or Ralph Lauren tie.
    I just love to dress!!
    Women have many traits that men don't.
    Crying is one, emotions run stronger in women.
    All I know is that I love to shop, my wife can take it or leave it. Figure that out!
    Have you ever been with other (non CD) guys in a golf store, or a gun store, or a hardware store with an extensive power tool department? You will see shopping (and not necessarily buying) that would put many a woman to shame. I'ts just that most guys are about as interested in picking through clothes and accessories as most women are interested in hefting golf clubs, rifles, or chainsaws.