Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The police came!!!!

I agree with Lorileah. We need to get out in society and interact with people proudly rather than cowering in the closet or putting on male underwear rather than panties to go to the doctor. If you normally wear panites, then there is no reason to put on male underwear to go to the doctor. We need to just be ourselves. Do you think that GGs that wear hiking boots, flannel shirts, and men's underwear put on different clothing to go to the doctor? There is absolutely no reason. We need to stop cowering in the closet and get out there and be proud of who and what we are. That is the only way that we will make progress. Otherwise 100 years from now, CDs will still be cowering in the closet. I hope everyone can understand the importance of this. We need to move past gender binaries and society needs to move with us. We need to do you part to make this happen.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Not getting into passing vs not passing here. The fact is that as long as we think it's wrong everyone else will too. The point is that if you don't push the limits we would be eating raw meat and wearing dead animals. The world runs on vision and going beyond the known. If you don't try, you won't do. Thats all it comes down to. Passing vs not passing is as you say a load. As long we keep in the closet and moan and cry about NOT being accepted we won't be accepted. Come out in the light and make a difference...or hide and whine about how bad the world treats you. If you don't like the status quo, work to change it. There's your reality check. The majority of CD's here DON'T want to be female. But they would like the equal right to be who they are without fear of repercussion.

“If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?” Rabbi Hillel
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    With a few exceptions, these are a real confrontational bunch. They want to be buried en femm, and embarrass their kids and families. They want to sit around the house in a nightie, in front of their wives and kids. They want to go down to the VA wearing womens clothes. They want to wear panties to the doctor, and carefully watch for any reaction. They want to wear womens clothes to work, embarrass their employers, and still keep their jobs. They want come out to anyone and everyone. Then they come in here crying and whining for support, because someone laughed at them, or snickered behind their back, or their wives filed for divorce, or they got fired. Then they are greeted by a loud chorus of "You go girl".There's an old saying, "When you look for trouble, you can usually find it".Some of you would have a lot fewer problems, if you lose the "in your face" attitude!This is a perfect example!
    Melinda, what you posted is 110% true but I hope you realize that you'll be ostracized. The "you go Girl!" club is much more popular around here. Using common sense? Not so popular.

Good to see you are back Jenny
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Good to see you are back Jenny
    yeah, Right...
    I guess we'll see how long it lasts, huh?

Well, not knowing what state you're in, here in the sf bay area we have gender presentation laws. That being said, I think they , oh hell you'll never know. But you did the right thing, they wanted to see if they could intimidate you, they probably called the cops with the excuse that they thougth you where a shop lifter. I've always known that it's how you hold yourself and you're demeanor that will carry the day. You showed nothing but ace's sweety, never back down, never give up! good girl! Carol

Ask them

You should have asked them: Is it OK? Am I in danger?

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    It really is a symptom of the society in which we live.
    "Bouncers" were, once upon a time, "Do
    Doorkeepers". They held the door open for you. They even greeted you.
    Now we have people watching people. People watching people on cameras. Just in case. In case of what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Yeah, I know this is a support group, but geez. A little common sense goes a long ways. Could I suggest next time you take a little time to put on a wig and makup, and at least try to pass. This kind of nonsense just gives us all a bad name!
    You have a right to your view. But note that many of the crossdressers here who don't identify as women think that it's those who insist on on trying to pass that give crossdressers a bad name.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyPersian View Post
    You have a right to your view. But note that many of the crossdressers here who don't identify as women think that it's those who insist on on trying to pass that give crossdressers a bad name.
    Really? Maybe whoever's in charge needs to update all the "labels" because I'm not so sure those who don't try to pass as female should even be called "crossdressers". Seems to me you're referring to those who want to dress strictly for shock value. Fetishists maybe? As far as I knew, crossdresser means someone who adopts the complete appearance of the opposite sex.

We have all had a chance to have our say and are now getting away from the point

This thread is now closed
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations